Advice

Hi All,

I’m in my early 30’s and have been receding for the past 12 – 18 months, It looks like classic MPB, frontal section of my hair is like an M, although everywhere else is quite thick (at the moment). I would like maintain what I have or even grow some back as a bonus. There seems to be many options – Revivogen, Minoxidil, laser combs, Propecia plus natural treatments etc, most products researched don’t usually state that their products are effective in the frontal section? Can somebody please recommend where start, I’m thinking Revivogen. Thanks in advanced.

“Not tested to work on the hairline” and “does not work on the hairline” mean two different things. The products are “not tested.” The crown is MUCH easier and more reliable to test products on.

Front, back, top . . . androgens are killing them all. If it works on the crown it’ll work on the front.

Everyone’s front situation is so very different. What the shape is, how quickly it occurs, whether it’s followed by more continuing loss or not, etc.

One guy’s hairline goes back to NW#2-3 immediately after puberty, and then nothing else happens for 20 or 30 years. Another guy’s hairline might not recede to nw#2 until he’s 27, but then it keeps right on receding until he’s NW#6 within 5 years.

i couldnt agree anymore with cal.

go with fin 1mg daily and minoxidil 5% twice a day on the frontal area AND rest of your scalp (i usually always recommend more than 1ml as per the instructions though).

the MAIN importance for you to focus is on is that whatever treatment it is you’re going to start…start it ASAP. the earlier you begin the more hair you’ll save. trust me on this one. if i continued with my meds (fin and minox) i swear to u i would not be going in for a hair transplant n a few weeks. my stupidity.

» “Not tested to work on the hairline” and “does not work on the hairline”
» mean two different things. The products are “not tested.” The crown is
» MUCH easier and more reliable to test products on.
»
» Front, back, top . . . androgens are killing them all. If it works on the
» crown it’ll work on the front.
»
»
»
»
»
» Everyone’s front situation is so very different. What the shape is, how
» quickly it occurs, whether it’s followed by more continuing loss or not,
» etc.
»