Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Adam - 1500+ FUHT (8 mth update) non balding hairline/vitruvian formula

Dear forum readres,
Following is an example of a non balding hairline designed by the vitruvian formula.

Patient nicknamed Adam underwent a 1500+ FUHT graft procedure to regain a non balding hairline. His after pictures were taken 8 months after his procedure. He is happy with the result.

Detailed pictures to follow.
Regards,
Dr. A

» Dear forum readres,
» Following is an example of a non balding hairline designed by the
» vitruvian formula.
»
» Patient nicknamed Adam underwent a 1500+ FUHT graft procedure to regain a
» non balding hairline. His after pictures were taken 8 months after his
» procedure. He is happy with the result.
»
»

»
» Detailed pictures to follow.
» Regards,
» Dr. A

Very nice!!
The hairline looks amazing…i found the concept of vitruvian formula also interesting!!

Dr. Arvind,

What does Vitruvian formula mean?

Yes, the hairline looks very nice. I personally think there is still too much see-through. Is it possible to get this hairline more dense if more grafts are used or is this the best density one can get??

Thanks

» Dr. Arvind,
»
» What does Vitruvian formula mean?

It’s sometimes called the Da Vinci’s formula, Armani brags about this all the time, that’s the model he uses to design the hairline for his patients. It is named after the ancient architect Vitruvius. I am sure you recognize this, it’s all about proportions

» Dr. Arvind,
»

It uses proportions of the face to develop non-balding hairline…the length of the forehead should approx equal half the length of rest of the face i.e. from chin to eyebrows.

» Dr. Arvind,
»

Dear hairsite,
The Vitruvian formula customizes the hairline to the individual’s facial proportions.
We use it to give the patient an option of a non balding look. Since each person’s facial proportions differ, this formula ensures that no two hairlines are identical even though they follow the same formula.
Regards,
Dr. A

Best hairline design I have seen from you Dr. A.

Although it seems to be the temple angle closure, not necessarily the proportions, that are doing it for me. Congrats none the less!

Even makes me consider going to india for my procedure:)

Well done.

Anomaly

n/m found it.