Acell test patient

http://tressless.com/tag/acell/

Thats Interesting…I wish I lived close to his offices…I would like to try it in a VERY SMALL session…I figured he already had applied it to some of his patients ??? … Surprising we havent see a post from hairsite stating that Dr. Jones is looking for volunteers

» Thats Interesting…I wish I lived close to his offices…I would like to
» try it in a VERY SMALL session…I figured he already had applied it to
» some of his patients ??? … Surprising we havent see a post from
» hairsite stating that Dr. Jones is looking for volunteers

It’s surprising Lil’fck hasn’t chimed-in with his words of wisdom yet.

» » Thats Interesting…I wish I lived close to his offices…I would like
» to
» » try it in a VERY SMALL session…I figured he already had applied it
» to
» » some of his patients ??? … Surprising we havent see a post from
» » hairsite stating that Dr. Jones is looking for volunteers
»
» It’s surprising Lil’fck hasn’t chimed-in with his words of wisdom yet.
»
»
»

You’re on here morning, noon, and night! Don’t you have anything else to do? I mean, I know you don’t have a girl, but you could at least find a hobby.

» You’re on here morning, noon, and night! Don’t you have anything else to
» do? I mean, I know you don’t have a girl, but you could at least find a
» hobby.

I could ask you the same, but I rather ask your opinion on this Acell article, and how it goes against everything you’ve been saying for weeks.

Incidentally, you misspelled retard.

» » You’re on here morning, noon, and night! Don’t you have anything else
» to
» » do? I mean, I know you don’t have a girl, but you could at least find
» a
» » hobby.
»
» I could ask you the same, but I rather ask your opinion on this Acell
» article, and how it goes against everything you’ve been saying for weeks.
»
» Incidentally, you misspelled retard.

You can’t ask me the same question, because I’m not here all day, every day like yourself. On a daily basis, I spend 30 minutes or less on this site. You on the other hand, seem to be here 24 hours a day - even on the weekends. Quite sad, really.

As for the article, it doesn’t say anything new (which is to say, it offers no proof that Acell has any application for hairloss). In fact, it even links to Hairsite, which is where the details of that article came from. I guess a congratulation is in order though - you and your cheerleading buddies have managed to spread pure conjecture to another board!

And I didn’t misspell it. I know you’re too thick to see the humor, so here’s a hint: “Rev” plus “retard” = “Revtard”. I know you can’t even make a joke unless I’ve made it first, but that one was pretty obvious. Man, you are slow!

» You can’t ask me the same question, because I’m not here all day, every
» day like yourself. On a daily basis, I spend 30 minutes or less on this
» site. You on the other hand, seem to be here 24 hours a day - even on the
» weekends. Quite sad, really.

What an odd thing to say from a guy who visit’s hairsite on a Saturday to imply that anyone posting here weekends is a loser (As witnessed in one of your posts from July 5th I believe).

» As for the article, it doesn’t say anything new (which is to say, it
» offers no proof that Acell has any application for hairloss). In fact, it
» even links to Hairsite, which is where the details of that article came
» from. I guess a congratulation is in order though - you and your
» cheerleading buddies have managed to spread pure conjecture to another
» board!

That’s odd… because neither of us contacted tressless, and neither Willy or myself put a gun to Dr. Jones’ head to try Acell.

» And I didn’t misspell it. I know you’re too thick to see the humor, so
» here’s a hint: “Rev” plus “retard” = “Revtard”. I know you can’t even make
» a joke unless I’ve made it first, but that one was pretty obvious. Man,
» you are slow!

oh I got it, you were trying to be clever when, instead, you being cruel to disguise your own misery.

» http://tressless.com/tag/acell/

Alright!!!

The doctors are going to try it.

We are about to find out for sure, one way or the other.

Like I said, we will know if this works in just a matter of a few months, not years.

If it does work then we need to let fleming/meyers know about it because they do a revised, and better, version of the juri-flap, which moves a lot of hair fast.

» oh I got it, you were trying to be clever when, instead, you being cruel
» to disguise your own misery.

If you got it, then why did you claim I misspelled it? Poor, poor Revtard - so slow on the uptake.

As for posting on July 5th, I’m not going to claim I never post on a weekend, as I sometimes get stuck in the office finishing a project or I’m on the road. But you regularly post on weekends, Fridays, evenings, etc. Clearly you have nothing to occupy your time other than this place.

I’ve now accused you of having no life, no girl, and you’ve still yet to dispute it. So what’s your story? Are you shut-in? Are you crippled? I’m guessing that’s not it, because if you were, you wouldn’t care about your hair. So you must be a plain-old loser.

Lil’fck As for posting on July 5th, I’m not going to claim I never post on a weekend, as I sometimes get stuck in the office finishing a project or I’m on the road. But you regularly post on weekends, Fridays, evenings, etc. Clearly you have nothing to occupy your time other than this place.
Good, so you don’t deny being a loser.

Also, I’m sorry you have to work weekends, but I suspect Ronald McDonald will be pissed when he discovers you’ve been wasting company time surfing the net. You need that fry cook job; imagine what your shut-in spouse will say when you tell her you got canned. Whose going to smuggle day-old Big Macs under their armpits for her than? The Hamburglar? I don’t think so!!!

Face it, it’s not like you have many career options. There’s a low demand for trolls, and most johns prefer if their manwhore didn’t smell like a supersized serving of greasy french-fries.