Acell regenerated a younger finger

I reread this story and a 62 year old who had his finger regrown said it was like a 2 year old finger…whereas the rest of him was 62…I wonder if this proves that should Acell work that the folicle would be brand new and not miniturised as it was before wounding…

» I reread this story and a 62 year old who had his finger regrown said it
» was like a 2 year old finger…whereas the rest of him was 62…I wonder
» if this proves that should Acell work that the folicle would be brand new
» and not miniturised as it was before wounding…
»
» goingon.com - Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! - Informationen zum Thema goingon.

Acell “Pixie dust” is to be released very soon. Therefore there is no need to wonder anymore about it. Real trials will give us all the answers we are waiting for.

Best Regards.

After some reflexions . It seems to me that Acell wont be that messiah the MPB community is waiting for. Acell on a bald scalp might induce, according to me, more of the same aka : more of the same “normal skin cells” epithelial cells.Of course that can be very nice for some of our friends who have deep HT scars. As for the hair growth issue : Its my thought today that the Acell Pixie dust wont do anything to make the stem cells committ to the “genesis” of de novo Hair follicles. Therefore I’ve 2 points to make :

1/It seems possible to me, as one Acell staffer confirmed to Raptor and his brother, that the extracellular matrix would induce new hair in the HT scarred donnor area.

2/That, as I’ve already said in a previous occasion, that a kind of Acell+Follica procedure might be useful : Follica remains of course the hardcore of the procedure. While Acell “Pixie dust” might have a Boosting effect on the whole process as it would attract more stem cells to the targeted area that the EGFR inhibition and/or Wnt manipulation would make them committ to the genesis of Hair follicles instead of epithelial cells.

Best regards.