Acell MatriStem for hair transplant scar repair - before & after pics

Photo posted with permission from Dr. Hitzig. We will also be talking to Dr. Hitzig about his Acell MatriStem experiment, feel free to raise any questions here.

We are growing new hair in prior donor scar sites as well as duplicating (growing multiple hairs from a single transplanted beard or donor hair) in the bald recipient area" states Dr. Ted Chaglassian, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital and Attending Physician at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center in NYC."

now what!!! the poor doctors didn,t find anything else and they come back to acell.

For a declaration of such ramifications, I think the pictures presented are woefully inadequate. Hairsite, can you please contact the doctors for better, more precise pictures backing up their claims.
Regards,
Dr. A

» Photo posted with permission from Dr. Hitzig. We will also be talking to
» Dr. Hitzig about his Acell MatriStem experiment, feel free to raise any
» questions here.
»
»
» We are growing new hair in prior donor scar sites as well as
» duplicating (growing multiple hairs from a single transplanted beard or
» donor hair) in the bald recipient area" states Dr. Ted Chaglassian, a Board
» Certified Plastic Surgeon and former Chief of Plastic Surgery at Memorial
» Sloan-Kettering Hospital and Attending Physician at Columbia Presbyterian
» Medical Center in NYC."

»
»

I find these pictures very exciting, however In the picture shown I question if a similar result wouldn’t have been achieved with a scar revision without acell.

In my case I have some scars on the neck that are too low and too wide for revision, I have left one untouched and had 1000 grafts placed into the other to help hide it. Now I,m out of donor and still have the scars.

» For a declaration of such ramifications, I think the pictures presented are
» woefully inadequate. Hairsite, can you please contact the doctors for
» better, more precise pictures backing up their claims.
» Regards,
» Dr. A

I did already, will let everyone know when new photos/info are available.

Thanks.

» I find these pictures very exciting, however In the picture shown I
» question if a similar result wouldn’t have been achieved with a scar
» revision without acell.
»
» In my case I have some scars on the neck that are too low and too wide for
» revision, I have left one untouched and had 1000 grafts placed into the
» other to help hide it. Now I,m out of donor and still have the scars.

Have you considered beard or body hair to use in the scars scarred1?

This could be really big. If those pictures are for real, wow. Dr. Cooley is also claiming to grow new hairs with A-Cell. I’d like to know more about this.

Look at the after pic carefully. Notice the hair growing at top margin of the scar is streched over the barren skin below giving the impression there is more hair growing the through scar tissue itself. It looks better, but not that much.

Photos are a joke.

Some docs reveal their own desperacy themselves.