ACell - Dr. Hitzig presents his preliminary results

Source:

Videos (Part 1 & 2)
http://www.iahrs.org/news/acell-matristem-hair-loss-dr-gary-hitzig-displays-preliminary-results/

Results on Dr. Hitzig’s website:

http://www.nyhairloss.com/slide1013_1.htm

great trash ….where they are the real results?

» Results on Dr. Hitzig’s website:
»

Thanks for posting this. Some of those results were incredible. Now if this isn’t a hoax (I personally believe it is real), then this is basically the cure we’ve been looking for.

I’d like to see Dr Hitzig regrow a full head of hair and not just a few patches here and there using a hundred or so plucked hairs.

His Acell serum is very intriguing-perhaps no hairs would need to be plucked at all-just the serum and the creation of wound sites would be enough to sprout new hair. It’d make the procedure far simpler and quicker if it does really work.

I look forward to hearing of Dr Hitzig’s continuing progress. First bit of exciting news that we’ve seen on this board in a very long time.

In the third link most of these results are conventional transplants where he just soaks the grafts in acell before planting them in the recipient or using acell in donor for better scarring.Only one from what i understand is with plucked hairs and acell and he put the plucked grafts in the donor not the recipient.

Am i wrong?

:smiley:
very professional pics!!!

not a single word in german media about "the cure"
usually they report every news about “hairloss breakthroughs”

Wait that last dude is only 550 regular grafts dipped in Acell + arterial blood?

That’s an insane amount of density for such a low graft count.

» not a single word in german media about “the cure”
» usually they report every news about “hairloss breakthroughs”

Politicians in Germany can’t even present “a cure for their country" (in general) in a professional way:

So why should people in Germany be able to report about an outlandish “hair loss breakthrough” in a professional way??

» » not a single word in german media about “the cure”
» » usually they report every news about “hairloss breakthroughs”
» -------
» Politicians in Germany can’t even present “a cure for their country" (in
» general) in a professional way:
»
» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bGKfvBG9sM
»
» So why should people in Germany be able to report about an outlandish
» “hair loss breakthrough” in a professional way??

Irony ON

" Do you guys like those results? I Dont because all those guys will look like EMO Tokio Hotel As*es"

Naaaaa just kidding those results are fantastic and most important the look realistic and authentic.

Ahhhh Matigol still lurking around here? You know what? Screw those german “Helping Forums” screw them big time

» Ahhhh Matigol still lurking around here? You know what? Screw those german
» “Helping Forums” screw them big time

why dont you buy yourself a load of your pixie dust? Its available!!! You can sniff it up your nose and maybe it will even grow you a brain.

In your case, it will be a cure - - - > for the forum

BTW…aren`t you liquid for buying yourself a ticket to the netherlands or US? The docs are still waiting for you, they want to abuse your butchered meatball again…

Nope as i told you before, you have problems listening, i never had a hair transplant in my young life :slight_smile:

Therefore iam not butchered, hey how is life at alopezie.de going on, did they still delete all postings which are not in favor of Hattingen :slight_smile:

So matigol lets strip for me, strip for me ^^

» Nope as i told you before, you have problems listening, i never had a hair
» transplant in my young life :slight_smile:
»
» Therefore iam not butchered, hey how is life at alopezie.de going on, did
» they still delete all postings which are not in favor of Hattingen :slight_smile:
»
» So matigol lets strip for me, strip for me ^^

dont waste your time here, earn a few bucks and buy yourself a ticket to hitzig.

in contrast to this forum, maybe they delete posts from users with double accounts iron_jenkins eeeehhh leeroy_man

Cute but i can use trips like that as business trips :slight_smile: thats ok guess.

But those outcomes from Hitzig and Co are really promising and als interesting cause it could also give a finishing touch to people with severe hair loss and even women (which i think IS groundbreaking)

So in the worst case even a full nw7 can get a satisfying result but he has to take his time

» Therefore iam not butchered, hey how is life at alopezie.de going on, did
» they still delete all postings which are not in favor of Hattingen :slight_smile:

Du willst ja wohl nicht sagen, dass dich da irgendwas wundert?

So einen inkompetenten Penner wie den Typ - na halloooo! Der Typ hat NULL Ahnung von irgendwas. Ganz genau NULL! Da hören sich ja noch Posts von durchschnittlichen 08/15-Foren-Pennern intelligenter und seriöser an, als jene von dem Penner. Aber das ist ja nur meine persönliche Meinung - welche ich allerdings sogar jederzeit geradezu wissenschaftlich untermauern könnte, und zwar anhand von unzähligen (sowie säuberlich dokumentierten) Beispielen.

Abgesehen davon, ist mir ohnehin schleierhaft, dass dort in der gestörten Kisten überhaupt noch jemand was postet (außer den allgem. üblichen Verdächtigen, HT-Keilern und Psychos) …

Und genau wie ich schon Posts zuvor erwähnte, WER sollte im deutschsprachigen Raum tatsächlich über “Breakthrough’s” vernünftig berichten, wenn es von solchen inkompetenten Pennern in der Branche nur so wimmelt?

Das was mich am meisten ankotzt ist die Dreistigkeit “Herr Hitzig” der gute Mann ist ein HT-Chirurg und zwar noch mehr als die ehemaligen Hattingen Zahnärzte, die nichts anderes als ekelhafte Seelenfänger sind, die sich das Leid zu Nutze machen und diese Personen als Bauern im Schachspiel benutzen.

Gemischte Gefühle? Die hätte ich auch wenn aus ehemaligen 50 gezupften Haaren am Ende 150 resultieren (das gemischte Gefühl nennt sich wohl hier “Angst demnächste keine Werbekosten mehr reinzukriegen”