Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

About the Hair Transplant category

Surgical hair transplant: Strip, FUE, BHT (body hair transplant) & Repair procedures.

Before proceeding to use our forum, you must read and agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy policy.

This is an advertising site for paid sponsors or advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor’s background carefully before making a decision.

Featured and sponsoring clinics or physicians: Alvi Armani (Dr. Baubac) | Asmed | Dr. Bisanga | Dr. Civas | Dr. Cole | Dr. Doganay | Dr. Kapil Dua | Dr. Epstein | Dr. Halder | Dr. Jones | Dr. Keser | Dr. Madhu | Dr. Mwamba | Dr. Poswal | Dr. Rahal | Dr. Rashid | Dr. Reddy | Reviva Clinic | Dr. Umar | Dr. Woods | Cosmedica | Hasson & Wong | HDC Clinic | HIS Hair Clinic | LA Hair Clinic | Skalp

Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan for Men can help you if you have lost your hair. Hairs plays an important role how you look and feel with Hair Transplantation Clinic Islamabad & Rawalpindi Twin City.

Hair transplant is broadly divided in two category FUE hair transplant and FUT hair transplant. Both hair transplant has their own pros and cons.
If you are looking for which one is perfect for you then you should concern from your doctor. Now in these days. FUE and FUT hair transplant both are available in India.
1 FUE hair transplant
FUE hair transplant is one of most popular hair transplant in India in present. The popularity of this method is just because of the efficiency and results of FUE hair transplant. FUE hair transplant is a non surgical hair transplant and highly popular in India. You can get FUE hair transplant in Bangalore in India.
2. FUT hair transplant
FUT hair transplant is a strip method and surgical hair transplant technique. Most of the people avoid to get FUT hair transplant in India because of it is a surgical process and leave a scar after the transplantation.

Hi, I m Simran. I got a hair transplant in Punjab from Dr. Mohan Singh. HE uses innovative techniques and modern treatment procedure to cure me. With his dedication and incredible skills I got very good results. Now, I am confident with a huge density of hair.