About Histogen\'s final phase 2 results

• I can’t get the link to open so I haven’t gotten to read the results.

• As I’m sure everyone remembers Histogen did a small repeat-treatment study and got better results than the single treatment produced. This smaller study consisted of 5 men and 5 women and it was conducted separately by Dr. Ziering while the main study was done in the Phillipines.

• Does anyone know if the final results of the small repeat-treatment study results were factored into the final results of the main study?

• What are the end results of the patients who were in the small repeat-treatment study?

• Did the repeat-treatment patients lose the bulk of their regrowth after one year?

• What was the amount of regrowth achieved by the single treatment group vs the amount of regrowth by the repeat-treatment group?

It looks like the main study (The Philippines) is the study that had the repeat follow-up injections, and the smaller study (Dr. Zeiring) involving the 5 men and 5 women may not be the repeat injection study, or perhaps both the main study and the small study had repeat injections. I’m not sure anymore.