About FGF-9

By the way. Cotsarelis told that fgf-9 creates new HF, i think everyone knows it. Why still nobody didnt try to buy some FGF-9 and wound till blood himself with dermaroller? Is this possible way to get some hair? Any problems? I wish try this.
Also. What your point about coming to market? I heared many theories, which one is more realistic?:

1. needs fda approval (thousands of years)
  2. only wounding laser needs approval (pretty fast), fgf-9 doesnt need approval, because simply human’s organism contains it.
    In internet there is some stores selling fgf-9 but there is so many kinds of fgf-9 dont know which to chose.
    Anyway its cost not very expensive, around same price that other chemicals on kane.

To take you out of your illusion. No injecting fgf9 won’t grow your hair, ive tried it together with recombinant wnt7a, shh, bfgf, noggin.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Swooping[/postedby]
To take you out of your illusion. No injecting fgf9 won’t grow your hair, ive tried it together with recombinant wnt7a, shh, bfgf, noggin.[/quote]
jesus… is all sc@m in this world? Are you sure that you used fgf9 right?
Are you sure that you bought a right fgf9? Cauz i seen thousands of them, many types.
You made me sad.

What about http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2011/12/13/1115973108
Dextran hydrogel?
Dextran pretty easy to get, used in cooking.
Also i tried to check in internet some blockators of PGD2, i found that Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug can help. but side effects are terrible, but in case who easts propecia and other chemistry will no pay attention on this) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug - Wikipedia