A18 - repair HT (1186 scalp + 1397 chest + 1008 beard grafts) Dr. A\'s Clinic

A18 - (nickname), underwent 3591 + FUSE grafts. (1186 scalp + 1397 chest + 1008 beard grafts).

Before pictures

After pictures

grafts placement picture

Is this all he is getting done? I assume he will have more done, right? Or has he run out of donor hair?

Shouldn’t it have come in a little thicker for 3500 grafts in the frontal area?

» Is this all he is getting done? I assume he will have more done, right? Or
» has he run out of donor hair?

Dear Hossman,
A18 recently got more hair transplanted at alow density to cover the remaining areas of the crown.
regards,
Dr. A

» Shouldn’t it have come in a little thicker for 3500 grafts in the frontal
» area?

You have to realize the objectives of A18.
3500 grafts is not a large number when considering that we covered the frontal and the vertex area (in this case almost 130 sq cms).

A18, for personal reasons, wants less number of grafts spread at a lower density to be spread out over a large area. That is what we achieved with his first HT and the 2nd one has also been executed in a similar manner.
Regards,
Dr. A

He still has a long long way to go, thanks for posting good honest pictures and not trying any camera tricks with the pics.

Hi Dr. Arvind,

I tried to ask a question about Tom.

Tom - NW 6/ 3000 FUHT grafts (6 month update) - a planned multistage HT

I was just curious as to how many grafts he would need to finish his journey?

Also for this patient here A18, did he have any work done on his punch plugs taken from the back of his head? I am curious about the density of this area.

My situation is the same in the back.(regarding plugs taken out from previous transplants; old style)

Can you post some patient results; that have been remedied, from the old plugs method? Whether excising strips and then later implanting beard hair or bht. I am curious to see some methods and results you have.

thanks,

Abexyz you are right he still has looooong way to go, but on the other hand most transplant patient has good coverage with 3500 grafts into 130 sq/cm, this guy is thin in the frontal middle area of his head , it could be body hair that did not take + body hair is 50/50 chance if you lackey, secondly what is the purpose of transplanting grafts over thin area ( unrealistic attempt ) ,isn’t this a repair work i.e. hiding the old plugs grafts, this gay should have been advised and a (Master Plan) should have been done like most of the reputed HT clinics do.

Dr.A we are all waiting for your replay regarding A18 REPAIR ht, whether from Delhi or Mumbai clinics,we know ur very busy but it has been over a year ago that hassman and abcxyz asked and my self asked three days ago,I beleave that me and hassman are in the same satiation,so pl. replay.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hossman[/postedby]
Shouldn’t it have come in a little thicker for 3500 grafts in the frontal area?[/quote]

Its not just the frontal area. The grafts were spread to cover the frontal and the top vertex area of the scalp. Considering that he has lost hair on the side humps, that is a lot of real estate to cover.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hossman[/postedby]
Hi Dr. Arvind,

I tried to ask a question about Tom.

Tom - NW 6/ 3000 FUHT grafts (6 month update) - a planned multistage HT

I was just curious as to how many grafts he would need to finish his journey?

Also for this patient here A18, did he have any work done on his punch plugs taken from the back of his head? I am curious about the density of this area.

My situation is the same in the back.(regarding plugs taken out from previous transplants; old style)

Can you post some patient results; that have been remedied, from the old plugs method? Whether excising strips and then later implanting beard hair or bht. I am curious to see some methods and results you have.

thanks,[/quote]

Thanks for bringing this thread to my notice.
Tom will need atleast 10,000 to 15,000 grafts

You may find examples of repair HTs at
http://fusehair.com/image/tid/8

Some specific examples of dealing with shotgun scars are
A35 - http://fusehair.com/image/tid/401

Phil
http://fusehair.com/image/tid/28

Different approaches can be used in different people depending on their situation and preference.

Thanks for posting, you mentioned A18 lost some hair,is it from the newly transplanted hair? i mean could it be that the body hair did not take?

Phil had how many grafts? and has the old grafts been repaired,ie thinned,punched etc. the hair line from the after photo looks pluggy!and what is the size of the area been treated.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by reccooneyes[/postedby]
Phil had how many grafts? and has the old grafts been repaired,ie thinned,punched etc. the hair line from the after photo looks pluggy!and what is the size of the area been treated.[/quote]

You can find details at http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-34367-page-60-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

His is very pleased with the hairline which does not look pluggy. Please spend some time going over the links… you will find all information.

thank you for ur reply, yeh I had look at Phils photos in the link you provided thank you,it is improvement, But in compression btw A18 3500 grafts and Phil 1500 grafts it looks like the areas transplanted in both patients are almost the same or even smoller on A18 than on Phil, yet the results is completely different?A18 how many grafts did he lost? was he offered a pach test (body hair) before the procedure? was he compensated for the lost grafts? it seems to me that 3500 grafts is alot and can really make big change in an area of 130 sg/cms,and you mentioned that patient A18 did another procedure, what was the purpose of the 2nd procedure and how many grafts.

Argan oil is rich in the vitamin E, a powerful natural antioxidant that helps protect the hair from free radicals and environmental damage. These antioxidants are responsible for repairing damaged hair right down at cellular level giving your hair a boost back to health. Argan oil will also help reverse any damage caused by excess use of heated styling equipment and chemical based products.

Thank you Ricky Martin, that was help full!!!