A new stem cell treatment in India

A new treatement and renewed hope. Check this link

planning to change my username from lonelymoon to rising sun :slight_smile:

» A new treatement and renewed hope. Check this link
»
» At Rs 5000 a shot, QR 678 helps lost hair grow back | Mumbai News - Times of India
»
» planning to change my username from lonelymoon to rising sun :slight_smile:

It’s amazing how they don’t even have a patent yet, but, they sure know how much it’s going to cost.

OLD NEWS…but, we go to wait and to twist…

1. Where are the Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3 trials data on QR 678 available?

For more details on the way QR 678 was invented:

These have not been published on the public domain yet. We are awaiting clearance from the FDA on whether this will be a drug or a device (since it is not absorbed into the body and causes NO harm to the body and is thus bio-inert almost SYSTEMICALLY, qualifying for labeling as a DEVICE and preventing the inordinate delays associated with DRUG FDA approvals) and that will determine what gets into the public domain. The data needs to be protected to prevent intellectual property pilferage and loss.
<<<

Do they mean that the clinical trials are already completed, or are they waiting for FDA permission to start?
They are using very vague language. I don’t like it.

Also, they keep saying that a concoction of 3 growth factor is “a molecule”.
The language is quite primitive all the time.

The key is in the clinical trials.

Are there any photos?

» QR 678 – Best Hair Growth, Prevent Hair Loss Treatment FAQ’s. | Dr. Debraj Shome, Top Facial Plastic Surgeon India

Hi

Its mentioned they have already carried out 2 trials in India and have reported good growth. Regarding patent, here in India its more about process patent than product patent or perhaps it may be a common growth factor and hence quite possible they want this to be secret recipe prefering to treat patients at their own facility rather selling it across the shelf. The good thing is the stem cell and growth factor treatments are shifting from lab to clinic. So similiar procedures with better results can be expected very soon.

» Hi
»
» Its mentioned they have already carried out 2 trials in India and have
» reported good growth. Regarding patent, here in India its more about
» process patent than product patent or perhaps it may be a common growth
» factor and hence quite possible they want this to be secret recipe
» prefering to treat patients at their own facility rather selling it across
» the shelf. The good thing is the stem cell and growth factor treatments are
» shifting from lab to clinic. So similiar procedures with better results can
» be expected very soon.

Why would the procedure be better in a clinic versus a lab? Unless you mean we’ll have more examples to judge by via a clinic, in which case I agree.

I would like to see more before/after photos.