A letter to members & rebutt to arashi/moopookoo@drnigam

If I was you I would leave. I would not live there.

No just post a link please and I will read through it very carefully I promise. I will take3 time with it.

Read throught what ? That open letter to HASCI ? just google it man. And linking to other forums is prohibited here.

If I was you I would not stay there. It sounds like a sad place to live.

" Debunking HASCI’s regeneration claims, an open letter". Put that in google. It’s first link you get. Enjoy

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
I don’t know what mookoopoo does in the hair industry but I read a post by him which said something to the effect of:

“We’ve seen a number of Dr. Nigam’s patients who have seen a change of hair color. We think this might be an effect of cellular based treatments.”

The way mookoopoo said the above statement it was clear that he works in the hair industry.[/quote]

Mookoopoo might be lying about being in PNG. He’s probably an Australian working for some Australian HT clinic. He might even be an HT surgeon himself. There is no law that says HT surgeons have to be polite or write in fancy language. Aussies are very informal.

PNG is very close to Northern Australia and there’s a lot of traffic back and forth.

I doubt if PNG has any “hair industry” to speak of, HT clinics, or anything other than folk remedies and witch doctors.

We dont eat em, we just leave them hanging there, birds and dogs finish the job. If you try to eat them you end up hanging. Apparently it is curse to eat hanging man. Its normal here. Thats we dont have cheaters and fra*d is rare thing. Thats why Im so angry about all this.

LOL! You’re a fr@ud so go hang yourself. Your whole attack started because Dr. Nigam posted black and white pics instead of color pics. That’s not sufficient reason to attack, especially considering that Dr. Nigam has a reasonable reason for posting black and white pics - he says the originals had coloration issues and flash issues and he’s correct.

<edited - offensive>

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
We dont eat em, we just leave them hanging there, birds and dogs finish the job. If you try to eat them you end up hanging. Apparently it is curse to eat hanging man. Its normal here. Thats we dont have cheaters and fra*d is rare thing. Thats why Im so angry about all this.[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
Thats we dont have cheaters and fra*d is rare thing. Thats why Im so angry about all this.[/quote]

You’re much like me Didi. I too just can’t stand fr*uds, they make me sick to my stomach. Taking innocent people’s money, selling them worthless surgeries and risking their lifes with experimental unproven therapies, while they’re not even a medical doctor. I think people like that belong in jail. I’m driven by that sense of justice, that made me expose HASCI and Nigam for what they are.

You need help JarJarBinx. Really.

Jesus, you dont have to trust me. Just think your head, why i must trust some man who even hasnt diploma and license? Can you understand that he even isnt a REAL DOCTOR? And only god know what he is growing there and what he injecting?

Aren’t looks weird that all his visitors with “hair” magically dissapeared?
Aren’t strange all this manipulation with photoshop?
Aren’t strange that he CAN do good photos, but special cheat?
Aren’t strange that in past he being caught on cheating, then he sweared to god, to not cheat and he did it again?

I havent any interest to compete with cheater, and i’m working in IT-industry, i’m system administrator of Cisco Technologies, even not close to hair-industry.

Guys just don’t respond to posts from posters like arashi, myself2, archi and moopookoo. They will disappear from this forum after realizing that no one responds to them. This is what I suggested dr Nigam today and so did dr Mwamba. He doesn’t need to be distracted this is what these idiats want. I don’t see anything wrong with the 15 grafts patch test that he did. Instead you can clearly see regrowth in both recipient and donor. I have no idea how you guys judge the pictures. Dr Nigam clearly mentions that he’s trying to find a cure and he’s researching. He’s by far more knowledgeable than a lot of these big names out there. He never tried to mislead anyone. Gho’s case is different he never provided anything or any evidence. Dr Nigam is by far more knowledgable than gho. Gho was more misleading people. Dr Nigam provided us with good pictures some times with low quality ones as well but even in the quality pictures you could see that he’s not trying to mislead

“He never tried to mislead anyone”

This statement made my day:-D

Loser!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

Mookoopoo might be lying about being in PNG. He’s probably an Australian working for some Australian HT clinic. He might even be an HT surgeon himself. There is no law that says HT surgeons have to be polite or write in fancy language. Aussies are very informal.

PNG is very close to Northern Australia and there’s a lot of traffic back and forth.

I doubt if PNG has any “hair industry” to speak of, HT clinics, or anything other than folk remedies and witch doctors.[/quote]

Out of all the vitriol posted here in the past week, I’m most disappointed to see comments like this from you. It’s ludicrous.

Anyone with notepad can see photo-manipulation software headers in Dr. Nigam’s pictures. Further, his own server contain(s/ed) obviously manipulated pictures of his HM results.

If you choose not to believe this, I have far less respect for you than I once did.

Accidental double-post.

You are a liar and a slanderer.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
You are a liar and a slanderer.[/quote]

I wish I were. That would mean Nigam is both truthful and successful. I could then rely on him to restore my hair.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the case.

P.S. Please locate the definition of “slander” in a dictionary.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
. I don’t see anything wrong with the 15 grafts patch test that he did.[/quote]
:smiley:

Haha yeah there’s nothing wrong, apart from the fact that it failed :smiley:

Dr Nigam hasn’t failed. In fact he’s way ahead of a lot of big names in this game. I appreciate his contribution to his research and the amount of help he’s providing. He has made this forum more interesting and he created hope in people like myself. Instead of appreciating there’re some people like myself2, moopookoo and some others try discredit him for personal gain or sort money. While other ht surgeons are busy making money while it dries out on them because of people like dr Nigam’s research, dr Nigam never cared for quick money instead he’s trying to make a name for himself. Dr Nigam is wealthy enough and he doesn’t need some quick money to make him more rich.