A letter to members & rebutt to arashi/moopookoo@drnigam

I think that the worse are:

1. arashi

2. myself2

3. mookoopoo

4. Archibald

There are others who are doing inappropriate attacks but the above 3 are the worse.

Roger_that I’m glad that you perceive a couple important points:

1. There’s no reason to condemn Dr. Nigam at this point in time. He’s simply trying to do some experiments and push the envelope right now. There’s no reason to call him a criminal fr@ud now because we all know that at this time he’s still trying to figure out how to treat baldness. He’s not saying that he has a cure yet. He’s publicly stating that he’s still trying to figure out how to treat hair loss and he readily admits that he is not there yet.

2. His photos are imperfect but do they make it impossible to see what is happening on patient’s heads. In a few cases yet, but in most cases you can tell if the patient has some thickening or not. He posted photos that I felt showed little or no thickening and he posted photos that showed some meaningful thickening. His latest pics - they were black and white. That’s not good because black and white are very uncustomary in these before and after hair pics, but he has an explanation. He says he rendered them black and white because the coloration was off for some reason and because of excessive flash. His explanation is reasonable enough especially when you consider that the originals have been posted and there REALLY IS a coloration issue and there is significant flash. So he used black and white simply to keep the flash and coloration issue from being a distraction.

What is so unreasonable about that explanation?

Why does he deserve to be called a criminal fr@ud over this?

Even though the pics are black and white you can still perceive that there is some thickening although I do admit that there is some blurring in the crown area that is not there in the original.

And this seems key to me because one thing the mudslingers are complaining about is the burring in the black and white “after” pic and there is blurring in that pic but there is NO blurring in the colored “after” pic and that “after” pic is very detailed and it shows thickening of the hair.

So let’s check off some things we know:

1. He says he made it black and white to offset some technical problems with the photos. There really are technical problems with the photos (coloration and flash) so his side of the story checks out.

2. The mudslingers claim that there is blurring in the crown area of the black and white “after” pic and unfortunately they’re right but that does not mean that the blurring is an intentional act by Dr. Nigam to deceive anyone. It could just be some kind of technical issue or something. But there’s still the fact that there’s blurring so we can’t be 100% sure whether or not there’s thickening. OK, so see item 3 below

3. Lo and behold, Dr. Nigam produces the originals and there is no blurring and there is obvious thickening of the hairs in the crown area so this means that not only is there thickening in the crown but also that whatever caused the blurring in the black and white “after” pic is some minor tech issue because if Dr. Nigam was trying to intentionally make the crown in the after pic blurry then he would have blurred the crown in the original after pic as well. So the blurring in the crown area of the black and white after pic is meaningless. The guy’s hair has thickened and it’s obvious. In the originals you can actually follow the the hairs down to the skin in many cases. The detail is very good.

So what if the pics are in black and white? It gets your attention that Dr. Nigam made the pics black and white instead of color but when you consider all of the facts it does not matter.

You work in the hair industry mookoopoo. You’ve posted enough evidence that it’s obvious that you work in the hair industry. That means that you’re a competitor of Dr. Nigam.

And what exactly is didi? I’ve never heard that before.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
myself2 is indian…from west indies:-)

me indian??now way, people call me didi[/quote]

I don’t trust you.

You’re upset because Dr. Nigam’s pics were black and white but he had a good explanation for that. You’re over-reacting. I think you are a competitor trying to harm Dr. Nigam’s image. I don’t trust you.

You said you are a DIDI. What does that mean?

We know you work in the hair industry. Where do you work - what geographical location?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
It seems to me a lot of the “Dr. Nigam haters” on here are from India. A bunch of people – myself2, moopookoo, needhairasap, etc. mostly seem to be Indians.

If they are, I can attribute this to the fact that the Indian medical and HT “market” is extremely cutthroat and competitive, and competitors use paid shills and surrogates to spread rumours, misinformation and slander about other doctors. In many ways the Indian medical market, like that of IT and other business sectors in India, has become the “Wild West”. People go out of their way to be derogatory, sabotage competitors, etc.

I’m not sure that this is the case here with these posters, but I think so. I think at least one, if not all 3, are Indian or in India and are somehow involved in a commercial vendetta against Dr Nigam in Mumbai.

I may be wrong, but this is the general perception I have from the particularly rabid tone of the comments here, especially from the posters myself2, moopookoo, and needhairasap, as well as a few others who show up now and then.

If you’re NOT from India and don’t have any “skin in the game” (pun intended), please tell us.

Everyone on here should have to tell the Forum where they’re from and where they’re posting from, meaning the geographical location they’re posting from. (This information is easy to figure out anyway.)

If you’re from India, and have an interest in defaming Dr Nigam, please tell us. Be open about it. If you’re a disgruntled former patient of his, be open about that, too, and explain in detail what happened.

I’m not defending Dr Nigam because I really don’t know if his claims are true. What he has may be very poor results or disappointing and unsubstantial. If that turns out to be the case, then I won’t waste my time with it.

But, if people have conflicts of interest here, are working for or are associated with Dr. Nigam’s competitors in any way, including friendship, they should disclose that to the board now, or leave.[/quote]

Lol, you’re crazy man. Look up my hairline pictures on BT. If I’m Indian, dr Nigams is from Mars :slight_smile:

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
You said you are a DIDI. What does that mean?

We know you work in the hair industry. Where do you work - what geographical location?[/quote]

Aha! Just as I thought. He works in the hair industry.

When will people realize that the people in the mainstream “hair industry” are precisely the people we should not trust?

Dr. Nigam is doing alternative research that threatens people like mookoopoo and others in the mainstream hair industry.

Whether Dr. Nigam has something revolutionary to offer right now, is not certain yet. But it’s very clear to me he’s highly knowledgable and is advancing the research.

True, Gho was misrepresenting his procedures. I had mentioned that and made a lot of posts about that in the past 2-3 years or so, and I suggested that Gho be challenged to do something like a 50 graft patch test on two patients with slick bald skin.

Dr. Nigam’s case is much different than Dr. Gho’s. First of all, Dr. Nigam is not hampered by having his practice in the Netherlands, which strictly regulates stem cell, cell therapy and related procedures. I beliee this reality forced Gho to backtrack and misrepresent his procedures, telling them that it was some kind of “stem cell” procedure when it wasn’t.

Dr. Nigam is practicing in India, has state-of-the-art knowledge, and India does not over-regulate the work he’s doing. Therefore, just based on that alone, it’s inherently more credible than what Dr. Gho has to offer.

As for moopookoo, distrust anyone who calls himself a “James Randi” of anything. That’s complete poppycock, bull$hit pure and simple. Sounds like mookoopoo is just another mercantile shill, or greedy commercial operator, with his profits and vested interests to protect.

I’m just curious, since we’re on the subject, exactly who or what is mookoopoo associated with in the hair industry? Can someone name the doctor or company?

Im from PNG, place where people like nigam are hanged by the balls on public square

I don’t know what mookoopoo does in the hair industry but I read a post by him which said something to the effect of:

“We’ve seen a number of Dr. Nigam’s patients who have seen a change of hair color. We think this might be an effect of cellular based treatments.”

The way mookoopoo said the above statement it was clear that he works in the hair industry.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by moopookoo[/postedby]
Im from PNG, place where people like nigam are hanged by the balls on public square[/quote]

I would think people in PNG have more to worry about than hair. There are so many parasites and infectious diseases there, that whether hair can grow on their heads would seem to be one of the least of their worries…

Where is PNG? Please give full name of the geographical place you are from?

And might I suggest mookoopoo that perhaps it might be smarter for you to talk with Dr. Nigam about the things he’s trying to do scientifically and perhaps he might share information with your hair clinic? If you want to get some of the customers that he will get if/when he cures hair loss then start talking with him about what he’s doing and ask him for help learning to perform similar techniques rather than treat him so badly.

Roger_that where is PNG?

Very true for 95% of PNG population. I happen to be in top 5% so got other things to worry abt.

Cannibalism is still prevalent btw

Hahaha. Didi from the hair industry, you guys crack me up. Mr Nigams always accused me for working at Gho’s clinic. Until I wrote that 'Debunking HASCI’s regeneration claims, an open letter" :smiley:

What is PNG? I never heard of PNG?

Are you serious about the cannibalism? Is there really a significant
amount of cannibalism where you are?

What is PNG? I never heard of PNG?

Are you serious about the cannibalism? Is there really a significant
amount of cannibalism where you are?[/quote]

You really ARE Ironman’s dumb little brother !

Please give me a link to your pics so I can check them out.

This is my country, see all these young NW7s

Please give me a link to your pics so I can check them out.[/quote]

They’re on BT. I’d have to look them up myself too, you could do it as quickly. Although then again, you’d need some brain cells to figure it all out, so maybe it indeed is a bit too much to ask from you.

Thanks Roger_that, at least now I know where PNG is. Of course I’ve heard of Papa New Guinea but I’ve never heard of it as PNG.