A guy related to Farjo!

I got the following from a guys who’s name is Mick Mchugh. He is supposed to be a patient coordinator for Drs. Bessam and Nilofer of the Farjo Clinic in England.

Here’s what he wrote :

Although I hasten to add that I am not directly involved in this, I do have a closer link via Dr Farjo of course. At the moment phase 2 is continuing and more volunteers have been added to the program. However, I do know there have been some exciting developments. At the recent International Hair Research conference in Vancouver (where Dr Nilofer Farjo was invited speaker), Intercytex demonstrated growing hair follicles in the lab out of the multiplied cells (cloned cells). Dr Farjo says it’s exciting because pending further research and trials it could mean the future is about planting hairs produced out of cloned cells rather than simply planting cells. He added that this would potentially make growth and aesthetics far more predictable.
I hope this adds a bit of light.

» I got the following from a guys who’s name is Mick Mchugh. He is supposed
» to be a patient coordinator for Drs. Bessam and Nilofer of the Farjo
» Clinic in England.
»
» Here’s what he wrote :
»
» Although I hasten to add that I am not directly involved in this, I do
» have a closer link via Dr Farjo of course. At the moment phase 2 is
» continuing and more volunteers have been added to the program. However, I
» do know there have been some exciting developments. At the recent
» International Hair Research conference in Vancouver (where Dr Nilofer
» Farjo was invited speaker), Intercytex demonstrated growing hair follicles
» in the lab out of the multiplied cells (cloned cells). Dr Farjo says it’s
» exciting because pending further research and trials it could mean the
» future is about planting hairs produced out of cloned cells rather than
» simply planting cells. He added that this would potentially make growth
» and aesthetics far more predictable.
» I hope this adds a bit of light.

Ok…

How exactly did you get in contact with this guy?

How would you grow follicles in the lab with just DP cells? YOu need skin cells to form an entire follicle.

EDIT: It’s this guy here: http://www.farjo.net/page.asp?id=132

the future is about planting hairs produced out of cloned cells rather than simply planting cells.

what???this will be a long way down…what about simply planting cells which sounds more easy…?

planting hair sux

Further clarification is required by Frankhair1 otherwise it is b.s.
Baldie42,can you ring Farjo & speak to this guy?
Until this is verified,it is b.s.

» Further clarification is required by Frankhair1 otherwise it is b.s.
» Baldie42,can you ring Farjo & speak to this guy?
» Until this is verified,it is b.s.

OK, first of all, I never post any bs on the board. I never said I knew this guy. I got this from another forum and here’s the link :

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1466060861/m/4321018633

You cannot post info like that with no verification & not expect me to question your motives.Your initial post made no mention that it was cut & pasted from a forum.Your post suggested that you personally spoke to this guy.I have not known you long enough to know whether you are posting fact or b.s.

I find this very hard to swallow.
The info posted in this guy’s post is in complete contradiction to what ICX has been saying from day one.If these are infact new developments why would ICX or Dr Farjo leave it up to an employee to release this info on a forum as opposed to making an official release for the whole world to see?

The Farjo Clinic would have strict restrictions on what they can say.I know a HTP Doc that was in Milan & heard Dr Farjo deliver a speech on hm.After his speech many docs interrogated him but Dr Farjo refused to comment on anything because he had received strict instructions from ICX not divulge info.I have exchanged emails with Farjo & NONE of what was mentioned here was mentioned to me
Baldie42 is in constant contact with Farjo & hasn’t been told about this.

Either the cells aren’t producing hairs & ICX has been full of sh*t all along or this is bogus.

My views on this matter aren’t exactly viewed with an unbiased eye so hopefully the other guys here will make more sense of this.

who cares how they make new hair as long as they do

main thing is he said there has been exciting development and 2 dr farja was swarmed by people at convention who wanted to know about trc but he was not allowed to say anything . it shows they have exiciting things to hide

» who cares how they make new hair as long as they do
»
» main thing is he said there has been exciting development and 2 dr farja
» was swarmed by people at convention who wanted to know about trc but he
» was not allowed to say anything . it shows they have exiciting things to
» hide

yea i don’t see the big deal. i must be missing something?? why is this such bad news that Frankhair1 has posted?

» Further clarification is required by Frankhair1 otherwise it is b.s.
» Baldie42,can you ring Farjo & speak to this guy?
» Until this is verified,it is b.s.

I’d like to say yes,but they will not say anything anymore.The last time I asked questions they told me to ask Intercytex.

I phoned a few weeks ago regarding the trials.I asked then how well the trials are going.I got a blank!..They did tell me some trialist have just started a 40 weeks again and I got told no more trialist are required at present.

Remember they will only let information out,if and when they want it made public.

» » Further clarification is required by Frankhair1 otherwise it is b.s.
» » Baldie42,can you ring Farjo & speak to this guy?
» » Until this is verified,it is b.s.
»
» I’d like to say yes,but they will not say anything anymore.The last time I
» asked questions they told me to ask Intercytex.
»
» I phoned a few weeks ago regarding the trials.I asked then how well the
» trials are going.I got a blank!..They did tell me some trialist have just
» started a 40 weeks again and I got told no more trialist are required at
» present.
»
» Remember they will only let information out,if and when they want it made
» public.

Further to my earlier message posted.Intercytex now only point you to their ICX-TRC - Frequently Asked Questions web page.They don’t give anything out unless they want it public - Yes all mouths sealed!

See link for ICX-TRC - Frequently Asked Questions

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/products/aesthetic/icxtrc/faqsicxtrc/