A cure exists, but has undesirable side effects

Maybe it’s not a new idea but it does work. MTF transsexuals use estrogen to transition to being female. It is very effective at regrowing hair. The downside ofc is that you’ll grow breasts and other ‘bad’ things happen.

Why can’t they just use estrogen in the scalp to bring back our hair?

Wrong. Hormonal injections do not guarantee great hair results. There are still trannys who still suffer from hair loss despite hormonal therapies.

Many do get their hair back, just go watch some of the TS transition experience vids on this question. Ofc nobody is saying it’s going to be 100% effective, it might not help some people.

The problem is that the hormones need to be targeted to the scalp only. Otherwise if ingested like normal, then it’ll have those side-effects mentioned, including infertility.

Wrong. The ones that suffer from ongoing hair loss arent able to regrow their hair since their genetics is male and therefore inherit their MBP genes.

You cant isolate hormones on scalp alone.

The thing is that a lot of women suffer from hair loss too, female pattern baldness is just as common, so your theory doesn’t hold I am afraid.

You’re obviously just talking out of your backside, you’re done no research of your on on this subject. Men who’ve transitioned to being female and had MPB grew back their hair and it happens to a lot of them…the reasoning is sound. But if you don’t want to confirm this info yourself, there’s nothing for us to discuss, stay ignorant.

Ofc women experience hair loss too, but it’s not the same as MPB, they don’t lose it all completely. Also health plays a factor. According to the link below about 37% of those who lose hair are women, which means 63% are men, so obviously it’s not “just as common for women.” Men clearly experience it in greater numbers but also severity of baldness.

https://wapo.st/3sEqvQp

Additionally, it is because of testosterone that men lose hair while most women retain theirs (due to estrogen). Logically speaking if men got female hormones and decreased the male ones then they will be able to re-grow their hair and this is back by trannies own experiences.

Here’s one vid as an example, plenty of others if anyone wants to research this topic more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOB9Xtfnwg

For all the ignorant “guys” on the thread regarding hair loss among trannys heres documentation. You can douse a male with estrogen all you want but his male genetics will almost always trump. Read em and weep:

“Possible slowing or cessation of scalp hair loss, but no regrowth.”

http://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Tim-Cavanaugh_Cross-Sex-Hormone-Therapy.pdf

And yet, there’s plenty of personal testimonies on Youtube that anyone can look up, which prove TS grow back their hair when taking female hormones, they include photos. I posted a link already in my comment above. You haven’t refuted anything. Even your source seems to imply at least hair loss slows or ceases…so you’re backing my point at least partially, thanks.

@HairSite just wanted to say thanks for restoring my post. I’m not here often so I wasn’t even aware it was flagged and hidden-then later restored.

I’m 100% for free speech so long as no actual laws are being broken. Sometimes people can get a little colorful, perhaps even a bit offensive in their posts. I see nothing wrong with that.

We’re all grown adults and should be able to take a little flak in both directions. I find it pathetic that some people decide to censor other people’s views because they didn’t find it kosher. But that’s the trouble with “causing offense.” Who decides what is acceptable or not? This is why free speech should always be supported.

Censorship is the gateway drug to fascism. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in playing by the rules and have no interest in getting into arguments with others for no reason, but if someone is acting like an ignoramus and you provide evidence but they don’t want to see or accept it and continue repeating failed claims/arguments, then they rightly deserve to be called out for it.

Why should the one defending their views with reason/facts then get punished for it? Anyways thanks again Hairsite for doing the right thing.

1 Like

The gesture hairsite extends to everyone with a voice of reason is greatly appreciated. It’s a treat to come here to read about the latest innovations of and contribute our two cents to potential solutions to hair loss. However, much of the info presented on this site by laymen is unfortunately not accurate or “half-baked” at best.

At times there are people who visit the site with links not to prove a point but to seek approval from others to comb their ego to override their low self-esteem issues.

Granted, it’s ok to post links to speculate upon content. But at times such low esteem users go overboard with undesirable info that may not sit well with those on the hunt for knowledge as such misinformation can consequentially lead to dire, mass confusion. Personally, I will not allow you the user to digest inaccuracies unbeknownst to yourselves. Ignorance is the great enemy that spreads like a virus to infect the uninformed by people who scream for attention.

When ignorant people lack the maturity level to engage in intellectual pursuits with their ego in the way as their prime driver, their trolling manifests defensively as they’re hurt that they’ve been discredited before an audience they want badly to receive an approval stamp from. Such ignorance is bent on posting repetitive squabble based on false info which has been disproven time and time again by the scientific community. I’m sure scientists who actually graduated from school after many years of study know a bit more than them about a subject they read about just yesterday on their phone. Cry all you want but trolling will not go unpunished.

Fortunately, there are help centers that cater to helping those in mental distress who find themselves alone, trolling endlessly online for attention. For this reason, I strongly urge that you seek the help you need especially during these times of high stress. Never feel ashamed about seeking help.

Thanks go out to hairsite.

1 Like