We all know there is a technology already existing right this very moment that may cure our woes: the Acell matrix. And we all know that everyone who frequents this forum is reasonably intelligent, from oldies like JB and JTR, regulars like Baldie42 and benji, newbies like me, and the many others who lurk but do not post. Accordingly, there is no doubt in my mind that we have the knowledge, resources, time and sheer desperation to try to make something out of this Acell matrix. The hair transplant doctors, veterinarians, pharmaceutial companies, wig-makers, and virtually everyone else are not doing anything about our affliction. But that does not mean we can’t do anything!
This is what we need to do:
- Find someone willing to have a HT procedure combined with an Acell matrix. (I nominate damon :-P)
- Find a veterinarian willing to obtain the Vet cell product.
- Find a doctor willing to perform the HT procedure.
- Research the hell out of the Acell matrix and possible underlying processes to determine the best protocol.
- Obtain funds necessary for #2-3.
I have access to cheap airline tickets, so I can help out in that regard. And of course I’d be willing to pitch in some funds for the procedure. And time is no problem for me, since I am in graduate school working on a dissertation.
Really, this is not that difficult. It might take a lot of phone calls and persuasion, but people in the past have done things much more complicated, such as figuring out structure of DNA and landing on the moon. So I have a truly serious but naive proposal:
WHY DON’T WE WORK TOGETHER AND END THIS DISEASE OF HAIR LOSS?
All the best,
P.S. Raptor, do you have an email address? I am completely serious about trying to get this project off the ground.