90 Day Dut Update

Its been 3 months on .5 MG of Dut and the shedding is almost gone. Almost. The crown is filling in tremendous. I had a HT on July 10th this year. The dut gave my transplanted hair a nitro jump start but my front hairline took a big hit from the dut. The hair that was shed was longer,and older. So I’m hoping that the hair that was shed will be replace with stronger hair. Hell, I’ll be happy just to see it replaced period. For those just tuning in I was placed on Avodart By my doctor for a prostate situation not hair loss. But knowing about the potential for hair growth I was ecstatic when my MD prescribed it. No other sides from the dut.

» Its been 3 months on .5 MG of Dut and the shedding is almost gone. Almost.
» The crown is filling in tremendous. I had a HT on July 10th this year. The
» dut gave my transplanted hair a nitro jump start but my front hairline took
» a big hit from the dut. The hair that was shed was longer,and older. So I’m
» hoping that the hair that was shed will be replace with stronger hair.
» Hell, I’ll be happy just to see it replaced period. For those just tuning
» in I was placed on Avodart By my doctor for a prostate situation not hair
» loss. But knowing about the potential for hair growth I was ecstatic when
» my MD prescribed it. No other sides from the dut.

expect another major shed in 3 months. whatever you do, make sure you tolerate the shed and do NOT stop the dut.

I wanted to ask, do you know if the dut sheds are typical for all users, or they are just cases? would be nice to know of this in case I ever switch from fin to dut^^

» I wanted to ask, do you know if the dut sheds are typical for all users, or
» they are just cases? would be nice to know of this in case I ever switch
» from fin to dut^^

From what I’ve seen so far, I’d say most users experience the shed(s) from dut. Some get it to a small degree, and other shed on a very large scale (me).

Unfortunately most that shed on the large degree stop taking dut and announce all over the forums that dut caused them to lose hair. They didn’t weigh it out. It’s insane to start any hair loss treatment KNOWING they likely cause expected sheds, and then stop and whine when the shed occurs.

» From what I’ve seen so far, I’d say most users experience the shed(s) from
» dut. Some get it to a small degree, and other shed on a very large scale
» (me).
»
» Unfortunately most that shed on the large degree stop taking dut and
» announce all over the forums that dut caused them to lose hair. They
» didn’t weigh it out. It’s insane to start any hair loss treatment KNOWING
» they likely cause expected sheds, and then stop and whine when the shed
» occurs.

well, I suppose then that only means that for the time being I’ll keep on with my Propecia, which seems to keep my hair on it’s place atm, and just hope that it’ll stay that way for as much as possible

Hey MJ2003, I live in Toronto too and I was wondering where you got your Avodart from? I am a current propecia user, however, after still shedding continuously I am considering switching to Avodart soon. I am going to try to get a prescription for it from my family doctor, however, I am not going to get my hopes high on getting it.

» Hey MJ2003, I live in Toronto too and I was wondering where you got your
» Avodart from? I am a current propecia user, however, after still shedding
» continuously I am considering switching to Avodart soon. I am going to try
» to get a prescription for it from my family doctor, however, I am not going
» to get my hopes high on getting it.

Nobody ships to canada. Unless you have a friend overseas, ship it to his address and ask him to discreetly ship it to you. Or they bring it with them when they’re coming.

I do know how to get liquid dutasteride here. But it’s expensive. $70 for a month supply. And Ive never tried the liquid form. It’s a bodybuilding lab makin their own stuff. They’re legit.