7 Month Progress of 5500 Grafts via Fue Hair Transplant at Diamond Hair Clinic in Turkey - Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu

I had my hair transplant procedure at Dimond hair clinic in October 2022. It’s been nothing but a great experience. I had been researching about hair transplants for a couple months and almost gave up on it. Living in the United States you hear about hair transplants but don’t think about getting them because it’s so expensive here. One day I stumbled upon Diamond Hair clinics website. I looked at the reviews and the credentials of Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu and was immediately sold. I contacted the clinic via what’s app and sent over my photos right away. Once I was told all the necessary information, we discussed the date and I booked my plane ticket.

Upon arriving into turkey I was messaged by the driver about the details of my pickup. It was a seamless experience from landing in Istanbul airport to meeting the driver and getting dropped off at my hotel.

On the day of the operation I was picked up from the hotel in the morning exactly on time and driven to the clinic. Once I arrived at the clinic I was met with a big smile and a very warm welcome from Dr. Demircioglu. We had an hour consultation about my donor area and what was to be expected. Dr. Demircioglu explained to me that my donor area was weak and that I would only be able to get 5500 grafts. He gave me the option to still continue with the procedure or not to do it at all. I appreciated his honesty and felt that I was in good hands, so I continued with the procedure. I sat with Dr Demircioglu and his team for another 30 minutes or so discussing my new hairline. He was very understanding about my needs and how I wanted my hairline to look.

Dr. Demircioglu explained the whole process to me. He made the incisions with a Sapphire blade and his team made the extraction and implantation. For me personally, the only part that I felt was when they inserted the needles to numb my scalp. I didn’t feel anything else after that and was completely fine.

The procedure took a total of about 9 hours with a lunch break in between. After the operation the doctor explained the post operation instructions and gave me his direct number to contact him if I had any questions or concerns. The next day was my rest day and the following day I went back to the clinic to get my bandages removed and my hair washed. Dr. Demircioglu made me feel so comfortable with everything and answered all of my questions before I left to go back home to the States.

I very highly recommend Diamond hair clinic with Dr. Demircioglu and his team. They were all so professional and easy to talk with. I am still in contact with him and sending monthly updates about my progress. I am very pleased with my results and can’t wait to see my hair after the full 18 months. Thank you again Dr. Demircioglu!!

1 Like

The Turkey is becoming very popular for hair loss treatment such the hair transplant surgery . The results of 5500 grafts via FUE surgery really make the difference …