Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

6th day pictures (Amilcar's third iteration)

Hello @ll,

Please let me know your comments about the 6th day pix. I remind you that this is an All-natural treatment.

Thanks.
Amilcar.

2nd part of pictures (6th day/3rd iteration).

3rd part of pix

N.B: All-natural treatment + Alcohol for extraction and stabilization
+Night application of Fluoride (sensodyne since 3 days)

4th part of pix

5th part of pix, as I theorized previously, the re-growth pattern should be a return back in time, i.e., last to fall is first to re-grow. This pattern is somehow justified by an anaolgy with/to the study about ‘full’ recovery of smelling capacities for smokers that quitted smoking.

Thus, a subject that suffers Alopecia (particularly AGA) since 10 years should require at-least 10 years of the suggested treatment herein to recover a ‘full’ head of hair with this ‘almost’ all-natural treatment.

Regards.
Amilcar.

If you believe that, I hope you’ll follow through on your experiment over the long term.

Are you going to use a DHT blocker as well?

Best of luck anyway!

Hello,

I took ~1/4 of proscar/day in 2002-2003
I took nizoral cream and shampoo in 2012.
I regulary take a natural regimen with components deemed by scientific journals as Dht mitigators and/or anti inflammatory agents and/or anti-oxydants.

Happy to talk to you.

I also took anti-biotics

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.