5000 CIT grafts - Norwood IV results

Here is an updated video result of a Norwood IV patient who recently came by our clinic for a check-up. The patient’s goal was to add overall density to the frontal scalp. Below is a video showing the remarkable growth and coverage on the transplanted areas. Approximately 5000 CIT grafts were placed in numerous sessions to achieve this patient’s goal. The patient is truly ecstatic about his turn-around result.

forhair . com / index.php?option=com_videogallerys&Itemid=226&task=view&id=18

Toll Free: 800 368-4247
USA: 1 678 5661011

That’s some thick hair. A couple of times it looked like the comb was having kind of a tough time getting through it. That’s “Wassup” thick! :wink: This guy must be thrilled.

I have a consult with Dr Cole tomorrow, so I’ll find out how close I can come to these kinds of results with the donor hair (and body hair, if necessary) I have left. I plan on finishing my hairline and front-top this year, and I’ll begin tackling the rear-top and crown next year if my hairloss progresses significantly.

» That’s some thick hair. A couple of times it looked like the comb was
» having kind of a tough time getting through it. That’s “Wassup” thick! :wink:
» This guy must be thrilled.
»
» I have a consult with Dr Cole tomorrow, so I’ll find out how close I can
» come to these kinds of results with the donor hair (and body hair, if
» necessary) I have left. I plan on finishing my hairline and front-top this
» year, and I’ll begin tackling the rear-top and crown next year if my
» hairloss progresses significantly.

Rick,

It is a journey that may require a few sessions like this patient but you only need to be in the best hands. It is easy to go to a local honest clinic and not get get natural or consistent results. This lucky patient’s hair is almost similar to the thickness of a feline. Hope that all of your questions were answered during your consultation with Dr. Cole and I’m sure that he gave you a recommendation that is consistent with your best interests. We will be in NY, DC, and LA in the next 45 days to do more consultations. Everyone is welcome to attend a consultation with Dr. Cole!

Toll Free: 800 368-4247
USA: 1 678 566 1011

Very nice, definitely good yield. When you said numerous sessions were needed, how many are we talking about?

» Very nice, definitely good yield. When you said numerous sessions were
» needed, how many are we talking about?

Johnp,

the patient should have recieved about 4 to 5 sessions which most of these sessions were small. The key would be do a larger session to start then conservatively add density for the best cosmetic effect. The most important factors to consider when combating any progressive hair loss can be maintaing adequate donor supply and finding a proven surgeon who can take a conservative approach. Patients can experience additional loss and this must me taken into consideration. Secondary factors would probably be satisfying the financial engagement and the associated costs. Our ideal patients are common men and women who you don’t see in society because he or she has absolutely natural looking results.

Toll Free: (800) 368-4247
USA: 1 678 566 1011

My advice is not medical advice

» Here is an updated video result of a Norwood IV patient who recently came
» by our clinic for a check-up. The patient’s goal was to add overall
» density to the frontal scalp. Below is a video showing the remarkable
» growth and coverage on the transplanted areas. Approximately 5000 CIT
» grafts were placed in numerous sessions to achieve this patient’s goal.
» The patient is truly ecstatic about his turn-around result.
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Toll Free: 800 368-4247
» USA: 1 678 5661011

Amazing result, this guy most be so happy with his result.

» » Here is an updated video result of a Norwood IV patient who recently
» came
» » by our clinic for a check-up. The patient’s goal was to add overall
» » density to the frontal scalp. Below is a video showing the remarkable
» » growth and coverage on the transplanted areas. Approximately 5000 CIT
» » grafts were placed in numerous sessions to achieve this patient’s goal.
»
» » The patient is truly ecstatic about his turn-around result.
» »
» »
» »

» »
» » Toll Free: 800 368-4247
» » USA: 1 678 5661011
»
»
» Amazing result, this guy most be so happy with his result.

You know he’s happy to go from nothing to something. Very natural looking work.