4312 FUT Grafts - Raymond Konior MD - Chicago

6 month post op result.

I mainly post on another well known forum (HTN) but thought I would share my result on here.

I like your growth. How’s your donor healing?

Doing fine. Picture below from 6 month stage.

7 months post op

8 months post op.

You have to be thrilled with the result. I met Dr. Konior about a year ago. He is low key in the forums but a perfectionist, caring doctor and all around good guy.

Thanks for posting.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole’s office

Cole Hair Transplant
1070 Powers Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
Phone 678-566-1011
email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Thanks. I couldn’t agree more.

I had my consultation about 13 months ago and he did mention he was doing some work/visiting Dr Cole et al.

10 months + 1 week post op

12 month result!

Very nice result, with good proportion with the hairline and the temples, despite the dark pics… but the hairline grafts, while spaced to give a natural look, still create a pretty harsh line. Wouldn’t serrated placement in addition to the spacing give an even more natural look? Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, he does not use an obvious saw-tooth type design like for example, Ron Shapiro would. It’s a more subtle version that still has irregularities.

With a more defined saw tooth I could imagine having styling problems as my hair is very rigid and straight, and prone to flyaway hairs.

I guess it just comes down to one’s personal preference.

pimples or infection along the left side of your hairline?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by garyg[/postedby]
pimples or infection along the left side of your hairline?

[/quote]

Well spotted.

I’m not quite sure what it is but I have a kind of mole or something that became inflamed on that side. I also had a minor case of seborrheic dermatitis around about the time that photo was taken. Luckily I resolved it with some topical creams.

I had a few pimples during the first couple of months but hardly any the rest of the time.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by 1978matt[/postedby]
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, he does not use an obvious saw-tooth type design like for example, Ron Shapiro would. It’s a more subtle version that still has irregularities.

[/quote]

can someone post a hairline picture (finished result) with and without saw tooth design? I wonder how big a difference between the two.

It’s amazing! I would say, it’s great growth. I too thought of a hair transplant but before that, I would like to give a try with 5% Minoxidil.