4200 Grafts, One Session, One Year, Dr. Hasson

This patient needed complete reconstruction of the front 1/2 of his scalp.
4200 grafts were used in one session for re-establishment of volume for the
front half and hairline reconstruction. The patient came in with his hair
already styled and gelled. Photos were taken without flash, without studio
lighting under fluorescent office lighting. While I do have more photos of
different angles the patient expressed a strong desire for anonymity and
would only allow these photos to be shown.

Maybe it’s his haircut, I actually like this one a lot more than the 5880 grafts below.

Nice result. Were there any grafts placed on the temporal area?
Do u have a pic immediately post-surgery. Im sure he must be delighted. Thanks for sharing.

Johnp,

I can appreciate your take on the differences. I agree that some of it has to do with the hair style.

Carrot,

You can’t tell if the temples were worked on? Now that is a compliment:) Yes, he had some temple work to tie in the new hairline with the sides. Sorry, we do not have immediate post-op shots. We only take immediate post-op shots under two circumstances. If we want to document something that we do not see everyday or or we find interesting or if the patient specifically asks for his own records.

That is flawless as far as I can tell.
Very nice work.

Were the grafts only placed in the front or were some put into the crown refion as well?
It seems that you have reached the same density in the front as his native hair in the back.

No, there were no grafts placed into the crown area. Only the frontal 1/2 of the scalp was addressed for the patient.

Very nice.

If I was needing an 18th strip, H&W is where I would go.
No question.

Very impressive.

Although I didn’t get to meet Dr. Hasson…

I met Dr. Wong briefly in Las Vegas at the ISHRS meeting and found him to be a very humble yet dignified gentleman who wasn’t “slick” or “arrogant” in any way.

My kind of doc.

Kudos to all involved.

Hi joe, you know it looks very nice and natural but there are so many grafts transplanted into such a small area…how can an nw6 have a chance man when you need that much grafts just for this area.

I hope you dont find this out of topic…and honestly tell me would your clinic operate on a guy that is heading to nw6 if he does not want to use drugs(prop/dut),Do you have such a patient?

» Hi joe, you know it looks very nice and natural but there are so many
» grafts transplanted into such a small area…how can an nw6 have a chance
» man when you need that much grafts just for this area.
»
» I hope you dont find this out of topic…and honestly tell me would your
» clinic operate on a guy that is heading to nw6 if he does not want to use
» drugs(prop/dut),Do you have such a patient?

Looks very natural, mixes in the the rest of the hair nicely. The curly hair really helps to create a nice dense look.

The HT’d hair blends in with the native hair very well. The hairline looks good too.

But IMHO that final style isn’t the best look for him. He’s still showing a lot of scalp skin in the “after” shots. I’ll bet that hair would look healthier/fuller if it weren’t gelled or whatever and just left softer looking.

The various concealer/thickener products would probably do a great deal for him with the gelled-up look. He’s got just the right amount of density to where it would probably make a big cosmetic improvement. The hair density is thin enough to benefit from it, but it’s thick & consistent enough to hide the usage of concealers very well.

» The HT’d hair blends in with the native hair very well. The hairline looks
» good too.
»
» But IMHO that final style isn’t the best look for him. He’s still showing
» a lot of scalp skin in the “after” shots. I’ll bet that hair would look
» healthier/fuller if it weren’t gelled or whatever and just left softer
» looking.
»
» The various concealer/thickener products would probably do a great deal
» for him with the gelled-up look. He’s got just the right amount of
» density to where it would probably make a big cosmetic improvement. The
» hair density is thin enough to benefit from it, but it’s thick &
» consistent enough to hide the usage of concealers very well.

He should try dermatch its one of the best concealers out there.

I like this result Jotronic…