4 More Corrective Surgeries with Dr Woods

I Have just returned from Sydney with a very satisfied feeling. I had 2 Beard hair transplants as you recall this past august. There is already very good growth in my side areas which were severely scarred. Last week there were 4 additional procedures compromising of Beard, chest and some scalp hair. In total this past week there were slightly over 2000 fue’s done. A total of over 3000 including the procedures done in august. I am very pleased in such a short time the progress I have made. It is only going to get even better!! I made the correct decision in choosing Dr Woods. He is truly a miracle maker in my eyes. I also met another patient -Cliff. I originally met him in august and since then his results are amazing. He has come along way and now has a very natural looking hairline and nice crop of hair coming in on top. I am looking very much forward to my results as well. I was treated like royalty. Dr Woods is very analytical, caring and most importantly I like that he does the entire procedure himself. I do not like having techs placing grafts in my scalp. The reason other Doctors do this is to have a massive production line(More patients -thus more money) Dr Woods worked on me for several hours. Some days were over 8 hours. I would rather do it this way because the end result is what matters the most. Thanks to him I am on the road to recovery and goodbye to the wig! If he had not invented the fue many men like myself would have no hope in regaining their own hair. Good luck to all !

Thnaks for posting and keeping us up with your progress. Best of growth to you. And when things grow in over the months hope you can post some pics.

Thanks for the update. I am sure you will be pleased with the results.

For those who are not familiar with Diamond6’s case, please read below.

Copied from:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=13024

New pics added, 18 days update.

Daniel (aka Diamond6) -Repair with beard hair. Copied from
http://www.thewoodstechnique.com/default.asp?MenuID=252&RefMenuID=164&Category

Dr. Woods:

"This patient had approximately 17 previous operations which included scalp reductions, flaps and strip excision.

He only has very sparse body hair which will be required to repair his frontal hairline. This meant there was no alternative other than beard hair to repair the massive scars on the back of his head which he otherwise had to disguise with a hair piece.

1,100 Beard Hair grafts were transplanted into the scar area under microscopic control utilizing the finest instrumentation and technique possible. Transection rates were approx. 5%.

Beard hair can be very coarse, feel ‘sharp or prickly’ and look unnatural on the frontal scalp region but can be used to repair donor scars.

The pinkness is fading gradually and now looks little more than a shaving rash.

I wish to stress that Beard hair should be removed below the jaw line to avoid any possibility of pock marks and indentations on the face.

Beard Hair is not easy to remove and is prone to transection and damage in the removal process. If not done correctly, for every ‘single’ good follicle, several follicles could be damaged and non viable.

If Beard hair is to be considered the last body hair resource then careless removal must be avoided at all costs.

This may deplete valuable stores below the jaw line and force some doctors to attempt removing beard hair from the face and this I believe is potentially problematic and only to be used as an absolute last resort. "

Surgery Performed by Dr Ray Woods, Inventor FUE & BHT
http://www.thewoodstechnique.com

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

10 DAYS

10 DAYS

10 DAYS

NECK AREA - 18 DAYS POST OP

NECK AREA - 18 DAYS POST OP

For more patient results, go to
http://www.thewoodstechnique.com

» Thanks for the update. I am sure you will be pleased with the results.
»
» For those who are not familiar with Diamond6’s case, please read below.
»
» Copied from:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=13024
»
» New pics added, 18 days update.
»
» Daniel (aka Diamond6) -Repair with beard hair. Copied from
» http://www.thewoodstechnique.com/default.asp?MenuID=252&RefMenuID=164&Category
»
»
» Dr. Woods:
»
» "This patient had approximately 17 previous operations which included
» scalp reductions, flaps and strip excision.
»
» He only has very sparse body hair which will be required to repair his
» frontal hairline. This meant there was no alternative other than beard
» hair to repair the massive scars on the back of his head which he
» otherwise had to disguise with a hair piece.
»
» 1,100 Beard Hair grafts were transplanted into the scar area under
» microscopic control utilizing the finest instrumentation and technique
» possible. Transection rates were approx. 5%.
»
» Beard hair can be very coarse, feel ‘sharp or prickly’ and look unnatural
» on the frontal scalp region but can be used to repair donor scars.
»
» The pinkness is fading gradually and now looks little more than a shaving
» rash.
»
» I wish to stress that Beard hair should be removed below the jaw line to
» avoid any possibility of pock marks and indentations on the face.
»
» Beard Hair is not easy to remove and is prone to transection and damage in
» the removal process. If not done correctly, for every ‘single’ good
» follicle, several follicles could be damaged and non viable.
»
» If Beard hair is to be considered the last body hair resource then
» careless removal must be avoided at all costs.
»
» This may deplete valuable stores below the jaw line and force some doctors
» to attempt removing beard hair from the face and this I believe is
» potentially problematic and only to be used as an absolute last resort. "
»
» Surgery Performed by Dr Ray Woods, Inventor FUE & BHT
» http://www.thewoodstechnique.com
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» 10 DAYS
»
»
» 10 DAYS
»
»
» 10 DAYS
»
»
» NECK AREA - 18 DAYS POST OP
»
»
» NECK AREA - 18 DAYS POST OP
»
»
» For more patient results, go to
» http://www.thewoodstechnique.com

17 previous surgeries, that is wild. I cant believe the docs that did this, they should have their asses sued off.

Not trying to slam anybody, but isn’t 17 scalp surgeries pretty crazy?

At that point I would think the patient would have long ago quit going back to the HT industry regardless of what the docs were telling him. Most patients are extremely reluctant to go back to the HT industry after they get disappointed with just the first 1-3 surgeries. Even assuming that many of those 17 were smaller issues, that still leaves over half a dozen major ones.

If the initial procedures were bad, but you can still get away with it by styling or covering up, then most people would do so and stay away from the industry.

If the intial procedures were horrifically disfiguring, then most people will be stuck on the endless treadmill of looking for help.

The industry is completely unregulated and a law unto itself. You can say and promise anything to a desperate patient. And a desperate patient wants to believe that what the doctor advertises is true and genuine.

After all, the doctor has gold embossed framed diplomas on the wall, the premises are in the exclusive part of town, he is seen on infomercials ,websites , magazines, etc, and his before and after shots are impressive.

And the biggest con , is when a sadistic psycopath in a white coat is a member of good standing in the various organisations and “clubs” representing the industry.

Little wonder that a desperate victim looking for an escape from his living hell will be sucked in time and time again.

And that is a situation that countless thousands are in.

So, understand diamonds situation .

Dr Ray Woods

The man in the white coat Dr. Sounds like Dr. Puig. Anyone remember what he did to Arfy? And this man at one time was president of ISHRS.Go fugure. I can imagine how many repairs you do in a year.

» The man in the white coat Dr. Sounds like Dr. Puig. Anyone remember what he
» did to Arfy? And this man at one time was president of ISHRS.Go fugure. I
» can imagine how many repairs you do in a year.

How is it even possible to have that many strip surgeries? I wouldnt think the skin would have enough elasticity.

Puig was the sadistic bastard that deceived me and gave me huge plugs. I was then also on the treadmill looking for help. Thomas/Elliott then used the janitor to place my grafts as I seeked corrective work. It was then on to Bosley, and Brandy a complete nightmare. How do these scumbags live with themselves.

I have tried contacting Dr. Woods for thoughts on repair, but never received a reply.

» Puig was the sadistic bastard that deceived me and gave me huge plugs. I
» was then also on the treadmill looking for help. Thomas/Elliott then used
» the janitor to place my grafts as I seeked corrective work. It was then on
» to Bosley, and Brandy a complete nightmare. How do these scumbags live with
» themselves.
»
» I have tried contacting Dr. Woods for thoughts on repair, but never
» received a reply.

My apologies topcat.

But I don’t run a production line with techs, assistant, and novice doctors.

Its just me and the patient. And I am focused on my patient and what needs to be done.

So that just leaves me limited time to get back to every inquiry, and some are kept waiting, and some are accidentally missed but I certainly mean no disrespect and will try to get back to everyone.

Dr Ray Woods

My posting wasn’t clear and you misunderstood. I was not trying to be critical of Dr. Woods. For all I know the e-mail never made it to you, which is very likely. What I meant to say was I would be interested in your thoughts on a repair.

» My apologies topcat.
»
» But I don’t run a production line with techs, assistant, and novice
» doctors.
»
» Its just me and the patient. And I am focused on my patient and what needs
» to be done.
»
» So that just leaves me limited time to get back to every inquiry, and some
» are kept waiting, and some are accidentally missed but I certainly mean no
» disrespect and will try to get back to everyone.
»
» Dr Ray Woods