"4 month fue progress"

Hi Everyone.
Its that time of the month again. No not my pms :0)
Time to post my 4 month update. Very happy with my progress for 4 months. I like the way the doc made the graft angles to match my naturally wavy existing hair. What do you guys think. Almost all the redness has gone from the grafted area. I think the remaining redness is from using Minoxidil.
Now until next month its just a matter of doing the hardest part, which to me is the waiting process. Anyway look forward to the coming months to see the final results.

» Hi Everyone.
» Its that time of the month again. No not my pms :0)
» Time to post my 4 month update. Very happy with my progress so far.
» Its still noticeable the contrast between my receded existing hairline and
» the new grafted hairline, but fingers crossed the two should blend in
» nicely over the coming weeks,months.
»

Would you happen to have any preop shots with short hair? Also, Could you tell us what Norwood class Dr. Armani described you to be?

» » Hi Everyone.
» » Its that time of the month again. No not my pms :0)
» » Time to post my 4 month update. Very happy with my progress so far.
» » Its still noticeable the contrast between my receded existing hairline
» and
» » the new grafted hairline, but fingers crossed the two should blend in
» » nicely over the coming weeks,months.
» »
»
»
» Would you happen to have any preop shots with short hair? Also, Could
» you tell us what Norwood class Dr. Armani described you to be?

Hi mwinston,

Sorry I dont have any other photos other than the ones posted here as I got my procedure with two weeks notices, so it was rush rush rush getting blood tests etc. Maybe Pat has some? I believe I was a Norwood 2 although Im not really into reading charts apart from trading charts.)

Thats a nice amount of growth for being 4 months out, things are filling in great!!

Thanks for sharing. Just updated your pics in your journal.

Very nice results for 4 month out. Looking forward to see more of your progress. Are you on Propecia, Minoxidil or any vitamins?

Good Luck,

It is still pretty red after 4 months, did anyone say something to you or ask you about that?

» Thats a nice amount of growth for being 4 months out, things are filling in
» great!!

Thanks Pat. Yes coming on well.

» Thanks for sharing. Just updated your pics in your journal.

Cheers thank you.:wink:

» Very nice results for 4 month out. Looking forward to see more of your
» progress. Are you on Propecia, Minoxidil or any vitamins?
»
» Good Luck,

Thanks for the encouragment.
Yes Burberry Im on Generic Propecia called fincar, break it into 1/5th.
Dr Armanis Minoxidil concoction. Id tell you whats in it but not sure.)
I take a multivitimin, b,iron,e,d, and C just for general health, but if it helps with the hair its a bonus.

» It is still pretty red after 4 months, did anyone say something to you or
» ask you about that?

I had just exercised,buzz cut and washed my hair when I took the photos, so I think it was red from that. Havent felt the need or worry to talk to anybody about it.
What are your thoughts on the topic? Always interested to learn something new.

Wow, you are a fast grower!! Things are looking really good, keep the pictures coming.

» Wow, you are a fast grower!! Things are looking really good, keep the
» pictures coming.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yes look forward to the end of every month when its photo time, because it means Im a little closer to ending the waiting game. Not a patient man. Finally I’ll have hair where I want it! Woohoo! Not just in all the other areas I dont want, ears, nose, back, chest etc, etc. Would be lovely to be going bald in these areas, but I wont hold my breathe.:slight_smile: