4 days post-op: Looks like less grafts than expected?

When I started doing scalp exercises, I rationalized that the old balloon inflating under the skin for scalp reductions did just that, but quicker and pretty violently. I discussed it with my doctor who claimed that it wouldn’t work. When I went in 3 weeks later he was stunned! I shared the results with one of the websites back then, and many started trying it and also making similar observations. Next thing you know it is considered legitimate preop for strip. I posted under Mark A. if anyone remembers me. :slight_smile: If I contributed anything to this field, that makes me happy.

I’m kind of needing some kind of a breakthrough to continue on the surgery route. I could still have another strip easily, but my hair has thinned in diameter, and lost pigment / greyed. ProThik and a bit of a combover make me look NW3ish. Really. I have above average body hair, but have not seen the results to make me go that route. After $30k in transplants, it is kind of sad that my only options are a toupe or lots of ProThik.

If you are headed for NW6, don’t go the HT route!

» OK,
» It seems you were a pioneer then back when this whole thing was starting.
» I totally believe in laxity exercises, its one of the most important
» things, besides having a decent density, etc.
» From what you are telling me you might be thinking about getting a hair
» job done, have you thought about H&W? Do you still have donor left?
» All the best of luck
»
»