4,578 graft Fue Megasession with Dr. Armani

What makes me laugh is that nobody else has realised that these arent even the same people! Skin tone is different and freckles/moles are missing, i’m a master of spot the difference and I could go on forever with this one.

» This is how it read:
» » » if you dont have good comparable pics,why even bother
» » » posting
» This why I pointed to results sent by patients even in Dr.A’s clinic.
» » » » i dont like these types pics of results because this is exactly
» what
» » my
» » » » first doc showed me to trap me into believing her HT skills
» This implies that the intent here is to trap. However, this has more to do
» with your doctor and nothing do with Dr.Armani. Good know that it was not
» your intent and I’m glad your cleared up the air.

well it has to do with the fact that if there are certain factors that clinic can control to give the viewers a better and accurate representation of their results then they must do their best to do that…look at hasson and wong,dr As clinic,dr.umar,BHR pics!!..what i cant understand is if the clinic is really top notch why not have a good clear protocol for taking pics if you want to show the results to prospective patients!!
i dont think that is demanding too much of a clinic!

» What makes me laugh is that nobody else has realised that these arent even
» the same people! Skin tone is different and freckles/moles are missing, i’m
» a master of spot the difference and I could go on forever with this one.

man!!i think you are going overboard there…i dont think they are different people…the mole may have been hidden with the new hair buddy!!:slight_smile:

» What makes me laugh is that nobody else has realised that these arent even
» the same people! Skin tone is different and freckles/moles are missing, i’m
» a master of spot the difference and I could go on forever with this one.

You’re a master at spotting moles?? Anyhow here are Burberry’s before and after photos side by side. All moles and facial scars seem to be well in place in the before and after photos Sparky. Nice try though.

» » What makes me laugh is that nobody else has realised that these arent
» even
» » the same people! Skin tone is different and freckles/moles are missing,
» i’m
» » a master of spot the difference and I could go on forever with this
» one.
»
»
» You’re a master at spotting moles?? Anyhow here are Burberry’s before and
» after photos side by side. All moles and facial scars seem to be well in
» place in the before and after photos Sparky. Nice try though.
»
»
»

»
»

pats,
he was not refering to burberry but the patient at starting of the post!!i think you got it wrong…

» » » What makes me laugh is that nobody else has realised that these arent
» » even
» » » the same people! Skin tone is different and freckles/moles are
» missing,
» » i’m
» » » a master of spot the difference and I could go on forever with this
» » one.
» »
» »
» » You’re a master at spotting moles?? Anyhow here are Burberry’s before
» and
» » after photos side by side. All moles and facial scars seem to be well
» in
» » place in the before and after photos Sparky. Nice try though.
» »
» »
» »

» »
» »
»
» pats,
» he was not refering to burberry but the patient at starting of the post!!i
» think you got it wrong…

Either way it’s ludicrous.

aCtually very difficult to tell with these before and after pics, you cannot even compare eyebrows, etc since the pics are so far up

however I doubt a doc with this credentials , would inspire worry

he has plenty of great results, no need to make stuff up

I think the problem with wet before pics is easy to fix, if the clinic was so inclined

if the explanation offered that, oh there is a pre op time where the hair is wet in order to examine the layout of the scalp and make a plan etc, is true, which does not sound inconceivable

just simply make a clinic rule

1. either do not post pics or even TAKE pics of the wet hair at this point in time
  2. if this is the only time possible to take pics, do not use this patients pics in the before after gallery, just skip this person, since the fact is, wet before pics , no matter what reason given by the clinic to justify them, are too controversial, and only invite nasty accusatory comments

» Please ignore Jrivera3. I checked his login details, he is not a genuine
» poster.

Hairsite: do you get paid from Armani banners on this site? Isn’t it in your interest to keep Armani happy?

» » Please ignore Jrivera3. I checked his login details, he is not a
» genuine
» » poster.
»

Yeah but he makes genuine points never the less which can’t be ignored. Personally I will choose to ignore some other posters in this thread, I don’t know about their login details but their protectionism to a clinic over valid points doesn’t sit too well with me :wink:

» I think the problem with wet before pics is easy to fix, if the clinic was
» so inclined
»
» if the explanation offered that, oh there is a pre op time where the hair
» is wet in order to examine the layout of the scalp and make a plan etc, is
» true, which does not sound inconceivable
»
» just simply make a clinic rule
»
» 1. either do not post pics or even TAKE pics of the wet hair at this point
» in time
» 2. if this is the only time possible to take pics, do not use this
» patients pics in the before after gallery, just skip this person, since the
» fact is, wet before pics , no matter what reason given by the clinic to
» justify them, are too controversial, and only invite nasty accusatory
» comments

Hanging it’s a nice result with a tremendous improvement, this is the reason I posted the result.

If you feel you cannot judge the improvement because of the dampened photos, I am sorry. I have explained to you why the before photos were wet, if this is not a valid explenation for you, then feel free to look somewhere else for your transplant needs, perhaps another clinic.

Ebutterg,

You really made me laugh when I read your post. Do you think I’m trying to impress you on this forum? or do you think I work for Dr. Armani? you have to make one thing clear to yourself is that I am a patient and not an employee. What matters to me is that i’m happy and satisfied with my results and Dr. Armani did an excellent job.
Are you a patient of any clinic? if so could you show us your nice results and if your not could you show us your bald head please lol.

» Burberry says: “I came to Dr. Armani NW6 and now I have a head full of
» hair”
»
» Sorry Bur, you’re either in denial or you’re hiding the truth. Yes, you
» were an NW6, and I do think your results are decent all things considered.
» But the fact is, you don’t even have close to a full head of hair. The
» pictures you show time and time again always, ALWAYS mask the obvious. Your
» hair is very, obviously thin. You can still see plenty of scalp throughout
» the top of your head. This is where Pats chimes in and refers us to
» Burberry’s journal. Or his waterskiing pics. These are useless in showing
» us the actual results. A close, clear overhead shot in bright conditions
» would reveal the truth. Do us a favour Burberry and give us one of those
» for once?

Burberry - i think it isn’t hard to make clear pics yourself. just go close to your window (or go out) and make some good pics with normal light. if you can present here clear and honest pics then everyone stops whining here and you don’t get these posts anymore. take your pics on top, right, left, front, back of your head (especially on top). i have taken these pics myself about my balding head and i think it isn’t hard to make them.

actually i would like to see your good quality/lightening pics too because some pics what i have seen about your results on top looks very thin (i don’t have time at the moment to find that pic out what i’m talking about but if i remember correctly then this pic was taken top of your head, you had there light blue t-shirt, but even on that blurry pic your scalp was seen through). Your hairline looks good but all we wanna see the good lightening photo taken on top (also we want to see crown area).

Things are simple, take good and honest pics or don’t bother posting at all. We are supposed to be here to find more truth than in brochures and commercials about hair transplantation. If we can’t do that and we are being misinformed rather than informed then there is not much use to these forums, we can go to the clinics websites and see results and that’s it.

I perfectly understand that doctors sponor these sites but we should keep a minimum of integrity.wet before and dry after is the oldest trick in the book for experienced posters and reactions will follow. Never the less there are so many tricks that informing yourself through forums is difficult.seeing people first hand and upclose asking them not only about their procedure but on what meds they are on and how much it contributed to the end result is the only way.

I believe the hard thing it seems is to find honest posters that are willing to meet, there are many that sound as if they are on someones payroll.you have to use your instict

And this go for many clinics

I have taken many pictures and I believe the pictures are pretty clear and some were taken with sunlight. Guys you have to remember that I am only volunteering to post pictures although I’m not obligated to do so. I post pictures and updates whenever I feel like it Whether or not you like my results I am completely satisfied with Dr. Armani’s work and I can see the results myself that’s what matters to me.

What always surprises me is half you guys that whine on the forums and post negative comments don’t even have photos or blogs created to show your results or anything that has to do with your baldness. I honestly think that you guys are just on this forum to post negative comments about Alvi-Armani because the clinic that your working for cannot manipulate the quality work of Alvi-Armani.

» I have taken many pictures and I believe the pictures are pretty clear and
» some were taken with sunlight. Guys you have to remember that I am only
» volunteering to post pictures although I’m not obligated to do so. I post
» pictures and updates whenever I feel like it Whether or not you like my
» results I am completely satisfied with Dr. Armani’s work and I can see the
» results myself that’s what matters to me.
»
» What always surprises me is half you guys that whine on the forums and
» post negative comments don’t even have photos or blogs created to show your
» results or anything that has to do with your baldness. I honestly think
» that you guys are just on this forum to post negative comments about
» Alvi-Armani because the clinic that your working for cannot manipulate the
» quality work of Alvi-Armani.

Burberry,

Please ignore the recent posts in the thread. Someone has repeatedly registered multiple logins and used fake IPs to disguise his identity. This is clearly a forum violation, not to mention a deliberate attempt to fabricate a massive attack on Dr. Armani.

Also, the alleged photo “tricks” can also be found in recent patient results posted by other clinics. Most users are able to form an opinion about the results without resorting to vicious attacks. But if the same is found in Armani results, then Armani is crucified beyond recognition by a selected few. You can tell the sharp contrast here, compare the discussion in this thread to these ones below, the unfair prejudice against Armani is alarming:

Dr. Woods - only a couple of negative remarks about an extremely blurry video that is barely recognizable:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-71176-page-0-order-last_answer-category-2.html

Hasson & Wong - only benign criticisms about short hair and long hair before/after comparison:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-70030-page-0-order-last_answer-category-2.html

If you have been around long enough, you will know that there was a fallout between Armani and some other websites some time ago. Since then, the anonymous attack and the frequency of fake logins in this forum have increased exponentially. Coincidence perhaps. I am amazed at the extent that this one particular user would go in order to create multiple fake login credentials, just so that he can continue his relentless attack on Armani.

This is a great result, the wet or dry pre op or post op pics will not change that.

The guy has a really nice result.

This is a great result, the wet or dry pre op or post op pics are not going to change that.

This is a great result, the wet or dry pre op or post op pics are not going to change that.

» » Please ignore Jrivera3. I checked his login details, he is not a
» genuine
» » poster.
»
» Hairsite: do you get paid from Armani banners on this site? Isn’t it in
» your interest to keep Armani happy?

What has that got to do with the fact that people are creating multiple accounts in the forum using FAKE credentials??? It seems that you have no problem with that.