4.408 grafts - strip - hdc medical

Hello everybody,

The following case were performed at the HDC clinic few months ago, here we can examine the photos and details.

-Patient 30 y.o., using Finasteride and Minoxidil from before the procedure
-Method: Strip
-Nº of grafts: 4.408

Photos of the procedure:

BEFORE:

DURING:

9 DAYS

1 MONTH:

3 MONTHS:

6 MONTHS:

8 MONTHS:

oh god not another strip.

In these new photos we can examine the progression obtained during this 9 months:

The patient have been at the HDC clinic during September to have a new procedure for the crown, the details are as follows:

-Target: Crown
-Nº of grafts: 2.469
-Method: Strip

DURING:

2 DAYS POST-OP:

<removed.>

how many scars does he have now, 1 or 2 ?

» how many scars does he have now, 1 or 2 ?

The patient have one scar but it is undetectable even with the hair very short.

Oh boy, another strip…havent seen those kinda things for a long time, but now its back

» Oh boy, another strip…havent seen those kinda things for a long
» time, but now its back

What do you mean?, most of the more reputable doctors in the industry nowadays use the Strip method in their procedures with amazing results, alone or in combination with FUE, Strip is completely valid when it is correctly used.

At the HDC clinic we use a tricophitic method of suture which produce minimal scars, many times they were undetectable even with shaved head, but the average it can be a 1-2mm scars in some points, something that it can be fixed with FUE if necessary, use few grafts to fill up those small points, I dont think that Strip has something wrong, in fact for my job I use to see many results and some of the most amazing results that I ever seen were obtained with the Strip method.

» » how many scars does he have now, 1 or 2 ?
»
» The patient have one scar but it is undetectable even with the hair very
» short.

How did you manage to give the patient only 1 scar over 2 surgeries? This pic is from his 1st surgery and the scar goes all the way from his left ear to his right ear already.

» » » how many scars does he have now, 1 or 2 ?
» »
» » The patient have one scar but it is undetectable even with the hair
» very
» » short.
»
» How did you manage to give the patient only 1 scar over 2 surgeries? This
» pic is from his 1st surgery and the scar goes all the way from his left ear
» to his right ear already.
»
»
»

This is because we extract the new strip passing through the same area this means that when sutured and healed there it will be only one “scar”.