3000 graft single session - IHTI

This patient of 60+ years of age initially sought out IHTI in hopes of obtaining a naturally appealing hair transplant to restore his frontal scalp and crown. This patient has a fine caliber of hair and has seemingly managed to grow younger with his natural gray hair. Take into account that his results show less contrast with his fair skin tone which compliments him well.

Since this patient refuses to wear a short hair style, our clinic has remedied his hair loss with the strip hair transplant method. We reserve this method for our older patients who don’t mind the scar and understand the possible side effects which can be long-term and short-term.

Below are chronological depictions of the strip method result performed in 05’. This friendly patient recently came by the Atlanta clinic for a follow-up consultation and I would like to take this opportunity to wish him the best of wishes in 2008.

Progress at 2 and 6 months:

More at 2 and 6 months:

24 Month progress:

More 24 Month progress:

Donor:

US: 1 678 566 1011

My advice is not medical advice

This is a damn good strip scar, I wish mine was like this.

HELLO, His hair went from dark brown to completely gray after 3000 grafts? What’s that all about?

» HELLO, His hair went from dark brown to completely gray after 3000 grafts?
» What’s that all about?

Nice closure, good mature hair line, grey hair was always going to look better than brown when it came to hiding how thin it really is. Can we have pictures of the post op placement please, see how far the comb back really stretches, or were they placed all over and the grey hair gives the better illusion of density.

» » HELLO, His hair went from dark brown to completely gray after 3000
» grafts?
» » What’s that all about?
»
» Nice closure, good mature hair line, grey hair was always going to look
» better than brown when it came to hiding how thin it really is. Can we
» have pictures of the post op placement please, see how far the comb back
» really stretches, or were they placed all over and the grey hair gives the
» better illusion of density.

Vic,

I have enclose the immediate post-operative photos from the procedure. I agree that the closure is noteable. I think gray is actually more appealing especially with this patient’s age. He is actually over 65 years old and wears the “slicked back” very well. The density on top is consistent and hair line not too low with a natural look to it. We don’t expect this patient to have any worries about hair loss for a long while.

www.forhair.com

Tel: 1 678 566 1011

My advice is not medical advice