2550 Grafts FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. H. Rahal

This patient is 40 years of age and received a total of 2550 grafts (6148 hairs) in a single FUE (follicular unit extraction) procedure. He started experiencing hair loss around 35 years old and has a family history of hair loss both on his mother’s and his father’s side.

Hair loss in his family ranges between a Norwood class 3 on the paternal side and a Norwood class 6 on the maternal side. He uses both finasteride (starting 3/2020) and minoxidil (starting 3/21).

See below for a hair count breakdown.

Single Hairs: 404
Two Hairs: 845
Three Hairs: 1150
Four Hairs: 151

Note that the patient has plenty of donor hair left for subsequent procedures if necessary.

We look forward to your feedback.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Looks somewhat misleading. On the 1st pic in the 7th row, the patient’s top area shows patchy hair loss. Yet the pic to the right (post op) doesnt show any transplanted work in this top area. In the after pics, it looks like work has been done to that area which in reality does not look its been done at all.

Highly suspect work.

Ziaer,

Thanks for your comments. However, if you look at the photo you are referring to more closely (aka clicking on it to enlarge the photo), it shows that the longer hair is clipped together, which is something a lot of surgeons do when evaluation a patient’s hair loss, taking pictures, etc. There is nothing misleading about it. This is also why we post a multitude of photos showing multiple angles of the scalp. I think when you enlarge all the photos it’s pretty in ious that this is a gone run result. Of course, the patient is very happy and I know I would be as well.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

I dont see anything wrong with these pics, this is good work !

1 Like

Great sock puppetry work! Oldest trick online

Ziaer,

What are you even talking about? What is it you’re implying? I’ve already addressed your concerns related to the photos. Maybe the moderator can clear up any of your other concerns. I’m sure he can confirm our identities.

Honestly, if you really question these results, I encourage you to research Dr. Rahal’s online reputation and view the multitude of other stellar results presented by us and our patients. I’m sure you’ll see his consistency in Dr. Rahal’s excellent tresults.

Rahal Hair Transplant

you are delusional, get help.

1 Like

We all see youre a sock puppet. Get a life and a woman

@helpmeout you have to excuse Zlaer, he is always rude and disrespectful to others in the forum.

Back on topic, I think these photos show very good results, it would be nice to post some videos also, there’s nothing like a good before and after video.

1 Like

Lucky,

Thank you for your feedback. I will take a look to see if we have a video featuring this patient. However, I did just post a video for another patient who received 2661 grafts via FUE. I also posted a link in that topic to the original post featuring his photos and surgical details, etc. feel free to take a look and share your thoughts.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant