24 yo diffuse nw6 with pics. Thinking HT and looking for opinions

• Thinning since 17/18, now reached nw6 and buzz top/shave sides. Looks okay but the thin hairline and hairless patches on the side of the hairline bug me. On Keto shampoo, Fin, and Minox.

• Wish to have a good hairline and zone 1/2, all to buzz down, and perhaps sprinkle a few grafts into zone 3. No desire to fill in crown area. No desire to lower hairline or fill in temples.

• Basically looking for a good “shadow” effect to enhance my look.

• Realistic, and understanding of the unpredictability of some procedures. No problem with shaving head if things don’t turn out, but I think I’m a good candidate with achievable goals and a good approach.

• Have talked to a few clincs–leaning towards Armani, as he seems to have gotten very good with FUE. Estimated 3500 grafts.

-Hoping to hear opinions from other well-informed posters on this site.

Some pics:

(If there are any other kinds of pics that might help, let me know and I’ll see what I can do)

I have some other pics on another site that I don’t think we’re allowed to talk about here, so you can check out the HT page there and find the link if you’re interested. It includes what my donor area looked like right before I started buzzing it down a little over a year ago.

I think your plan makes a lot of sense, and you have very achievable goals. You would look very nice with some added density in the front 1/3 of your head to pull off the buzzed or shadow look as you put it.

I think your plan is reasonable too. Clearly you want to AVOID strip procedures. I would discuss with many surgeons, but I can tell you I would consider putting Dr. Umar on your list.

»
»
»
»
»
» (If there are any other kinds of pics that might help, let me know and
» I’ll see what I can do)
»
» I have some other pics on another site that I don’t think we’re allowed to
» talk about here, so you can check out the HT page there and find the link
» if you’re interested. It includes what my donor area looked like right
» before I started buzzing it down a little over a year ago.

I think you are right on the money with a good strategy and have every chance of sucess.although Armani is not my first choice for everything, he would be ideal for your goals. Good Luck.

» - Thinning since 17/18, now reached nw6 and buzz top/shave sides. Looks
» okay but the thin hairline and hairless patches on the side of the hairline
» bug me. On Keto shampoo, Fin, and Minox.
»
» - Wish to have a good hairline and zone 1/2, all to buzz down, and perhaps
» sprinkle a few grafts into zone 3. No desire to fill in crown area. No
» desire to lower hairline or fill in temples.
»
» - Basically looking for a good “shadow” effect to enhance my look.
»
»
» - Realistic, and understanding of the unpredictability of some procedures.
» No problem with shaving head if things don’t turn out, but I think I’m a
» good candidate with achievable goals and a good approach.
»
» - Have talked to a few clincs–leaning towards Armani, as he seems to have
» gotten very good with FUE. Estimated 3500 grafts.
»
» -Hoping to hear opinions from other well-informed posters on this site.
»
» Some pics:
»
»
»
»
»
» (If there are any other kinds of pics that might help, let me know and
» I’ll see what I can do)
»
» I have some other pics on another site that I don’t think we’re allowed to
» talk about here, so you can check out the HT page there and find the link
» if you’re interested. It includes what my donor area looked like right
» before I started buzzing it down a little over a year ago.

Now here’s someone that’s done their homework, understands hair transplants, has realistic goals, using the right meds, and chose the perfect surgeon.
Stabboned continue to use your meds to thicken-up/maintain the crown and vertex post-transplant. Best of luck to you.

Stabboned,

I remember you from HLH. From way back. Do not get HT. You are a terrible candidate, and clearly heading to a NW7. You would look excellent totally shaved – think Vic Mackey – but you will look like a tool with weak tufts and thin coverage on a mostly bald head if you get HT-hair.

You’re a bright guy. Don’t get seduced by all the bulls*hit you read. You will severely regret HT if you do it. Take my word for it.

Many balding guys don’t have your fine head shape. Take advantage of this and go slick. You’ll respect yourself at 30 instead of hiding under a wig with a sh*itty HT. It’s not as simple as “if it doesn’t work out I’ll shave it later.”

If you need to talk further, email me privately at dirtyslaundry@hushmail.com.

Think about what I’m saying to you; think hard about it.

Sincerely,
TheFittest