2300 FUE with Dr. Antonio Armani 8/6/2008

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday 8/6/2008 I was in Toronto for my 2nd procedure of 2300 FUE grafts with Dr. Antonio Armani that is 2 month apart from my first FUE procedure. The work was mainly focused on the crown since my first procedure of 3552 FUE grafts were placed in Zones 1 to restore the whole frontal hair line.
The procedure was painless! I left Toronto right after my procedure and today I am back to work 8/7/2008!
I have no swelling as you see in my pictures and those pictures were taken last night when I arrived home from Toronto. In the pictures you will see the work that was done on the crown.
As far as my first procedure, I am beginning to see lots of growth for 2 month out. Tonight I will post some more pictures of my donor area because I removed the bandages this morning and I will also update the pictures on my bog with the ones that were taken at the clinic before my head was shaved that way you can see the growth from my 1st procedure as well as my donor area.

Again I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Alvi Armani…They’re excellent and I’am very satisfied A++.

» Hi Everyone,
»
» Yesterday 8/6/2008 I was in Toronto for my 2nd procedure of 2300 FUE
» grafts with Dr. Antonio Armani that is 2 month apart from my first FUE
» procedure. The work was mainly focused on the crown since my first
» procedure of 3552 FUE grafts were placed in Zones 1 to restore the whole
» frontal hair line.
» The procedure was painless! I left Toronto right after my procedure and
» today I am back to work 8/7/2008!
» I have no swelling as you see in my pictures and those pictures were taken
» last night when I arrived home from Toronto. In the pictures you will see
» the work that was done on the crown.
» As far as my first procedure, I am beginning to see lots of growth for 2
» month out. Tonight I will post some more pictures of my donor area because
» I removed the bandages this morning and I will also update the pictures on
» my bog with the ones that were taken at the clinic before my head was
» shaved that way you can see the growth from my 1st procedure as well as my
» donor area.
»
» Again I have nothing negative to say about my experience with Alvi
» Armani…They’re excellent and I’am very satisfied A++.

Hi Burberry,

Thanks for sharing. You’ll be real good at putting the vit e on by the end of this month.:smiley:
Will be great to see your progress over the coming months.

»
»
»
»

Hey Burberry,

Looking forward to seeing your pics as well! I posted some of my own, take a look. I fully agree with you regarding the Armani clinic. I had an excellent experience with my first FUE there also. I was made totally comfortable and was very happy with my results. I am goiing in for another session on Oct 10th, will post pics. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

ash

No offence but the swelling in your journal pics looked pretty scary.

Looks pretty good, can’t wait to see how it turns out…

The swelling is from my first procedure 3552FUE grafts in zones 1. My recent 2300 FUE for the crown there was no swelling at all I was back to work 2nd day after the procedure.

» No offence but the swelling in your journal pics looked pretty scary.

I looked like an elephant man too when I had mine done but it wasn’t painful or anything. The swelling was actually the least of the problem for me.

You are on your way Burberry!! Keep updating us please.