2008 the year Baldness was beaten ?!

Intercytex must have thought they were going to end up with a de facto monopoly,well lets see:-D

» yawn, so what then , we are supposed to hold our
» breath for HM to come save us?
» oh I don’t know hanginthere? what are we hanginginthere for?
»
» Wait, I know… this forum will cease to exist the minute they
» commercialize a cure… and without a medium for you to present that
» unique brand of gibberish you will either: a) cease to exist or b) hang
» yourself in the bathroom stall of a 7-eleven. Based on your unrelenting
» hourly posts… my moneys on point B.
»
»
» You dont need hair anyways, the gay bars love
» bald dudes, I hear your lover loves to rub oil on your bald
» head.
» Hmmm more low-brow comments. nice. There’s nothing wrong with gay people,
» and only closet-dwellers use the word “gay” as an insult nowadays. So
» welcome to the year 2008 buddy: where we embrace diversity, and shun
» incompetence.

Oh sorry I am not up on all the current gay lingo, please explain how you and your queer buddies prefer to be addressed…sexually challenged? No women allowed? The boys who love their toys? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

» That is one of the best posts I seen since i found this forum last winter

Thank you …I hope they wont ruin it with insults…

» » That is one of the best posts I seen since i found this forum last
» winter
»
» Thank you …I hope they wont ruin it with insults…

They already are… :no:

Ok, I have searched around a bit, but found no answer. Does Follica have to go through all three FDA phases? I think they are allowed to test on humans quickly because they are using previously approved drugs, but I am not sure that there trip through the phases will be any quicker. I am sure the answer is a bit complex. Still, dut has to go through 3 phases for mpb in order for it to be sold as an mpb drug. Physicians can give off-label uses for drugs, but this one will require some sort of surgery still… help.

Oh sorry I am not up on all the current gay lingo, please explain how you
and your queer buddies prefer to be addressed…sexually
challenged? No women allowed? The boys who love their toys?

Not really. I called you an idiot in all my posts. I’m calling you an idiot right now, and I plan on calling you an idiot in my next post. You, on the other hand, obsess over gay comments I never actually made. Nice to know what’s running through your mind all day long.

oh and nice job ruining yet another thread. I wouldn’t expect anything less from someone who defecated 1600 posts in less than 9 months..

» Oh sorry I am not up on all the current gay
» lingo, please explain how you
» and your queer buddies prefer to be addressed…sexually
» challenged? No women allowed? The boys who love their toys?
»
»
» Not really. I called you an idiot in all my posts. I’m calling you
» an idiot right now, and I plan on calling you an idiot in my
» next post. You, on the other hand, obsess over gay comments I never
» actually made. Nice to know what’s running through your mind all day
» long.
»
» oh and nice job ruining yet another thread. I wouldn’t expect anything
» less from someone who defecated 1600 posts in
» less than 9 months.
»
»
»
»
»

gay lingo is your only topic, how can you imply that you do not obsesss over it

the only idiots on the board are the ones who continue to go bald, and do nothing about it except wait for some pie in the sky treatment which may or may not be here in 10 yrs

happy balding to you ,

» Oh sorry I am not up on all the current gay
» lingo, please explain how you
» and your queer buddies prefer to be addressed…sexually
» challenged? No women allowed? The boys who love their toys?
»
»
» Not really. I called you an idiot in all my posts. I’m calling you
» an idiot right now, and I plan on calling you an idiot in my
» next post. You, on the other hand, obsess over gay comments I never
» actually made. Nice to know what’s running through your mind all day
» long.
»
» oh and nice job ruining yet another thread. I wouldn’t expect anything
» less from someone who defecated 1600 posts in
» less than 9 months.
»
»
»
»
»

hey idiot
you have been registered for THREE DAYS
you have made, FIFTEEN POSTS

that is 5 posts PER DAY

so in 9 months,270 days…you will have made

270 times 5…1350 posts…

not much different than my total

pot calling the kettle black

TKshreve,
whatsa matter with what I said back there?

ICX, Aderans, Gilette . . . these operations are not in this for the purity of serving balding men on earth. They do not care about having their pictures posted next to Dr. Gho’s on the wall of “poineers of minute incremental progress on curing MPB” in that Great Baldness Museum of the future.

A company like Gilette won’t give a f*ck about treating 350 men a year with something that costs as much as a new truck and still doesn’t produce a decent result for them to advertise. They’ll want a money-shot for the commercial, and they’ll want the new hair selling in every middle class neighborhood in America. It takes the prospect of a real working man’s likeable option just to bring the interest of these kinds of players.

» Ok, I have searched around a bit, but found no answer. Does Follica have
» to go through all three FDA phases? I think they are allowed to test on
» humans quickly because they are using previously approved drugs, but I am
» not sure that there trip through the phases will be any quicker. I am
» sure the answer is a bit complex. Still, dut has to go through 3 phases
» for mpb in order for it to be sold as an mpb drug. Physicians can give
» off-label uses for drugs, but this one will require some sort of surgery
» still… help.

Dermabrasion is something that is performed every day in dermatologists offices. The simply use a drill-like tool with felt on the end to rub the skin very quickly to remove its top layers. You can do the same thing with sandpaper, but it would take longer. That does not require FDA approval and isn’t really considered “surgery” as the body isn’t “invaded” in any way, just “buffed”.

For nine days after the procedure, Follica intends for someone to take or topically apply a wnt-inhibitor that is ALREADY FDA approved for something else. We are talking a mere 9 days.

After Day Nine, they want to use a substance that ups wnt -expression as much as possible with another FDA approved drug that is already in use also. Since new hairs were seen in the human skin implanted on the immuno deficient mouses back by day 30, we would only be talking about perhaps 20 days usage of this topical (or internal) at the most

I kinda doubt the FDA will have to (or want to) regulate this procedure. If their methodology was to buff your skin and have you on finasteride for 9 days, and then put you on dutasteride for 20 days, the FDA wouldn’t require testing. You will have to go to a dermatologist to get it done no doubt, and one who has probably entered in some kind of financial agreement with Follica. They dont have any place to sell it themselves at this poing.

But irregardless of any of the above, what people here should be buzzing about is the fact that they grew human hair on human skin in a trial and it had pigmentation. Its less invasive than any other proposed method also. I hope they have success in their trials in human beings starting pretty shortly

hey idiot
you have been registered for THREE DAYS
you have made, FIFTEEN POSTS

that is 5 posts PER DAY
so in 9 months,270 days…you will have made
270 times 5…1350 posts…
not much different than my total
pot calling the kettle black

Not really. I couldn’t surpass your number because I don’t use two posts to reply to one comment. As far as your number crunching goes… congrats… you proved to have a basic understanding of multiplication. Your grade three teacher would be proud (well not really - no one’s proud of a man with 1600 posts on a hair site).

Having said that, you needed 1600 posts to demonstrate you’re lonely, desperate, and petty while I only need one post to prove that fact… I suspect, I’ll use several dozen more to gloat.

» hey idiot
» you have been registered for THREE DAYS
» you have made, FIFTEEN POSTS
»
» that is 5 posts PER DAY
» so in 9 months,270 days…you will have made
» 270 times 5…1350 posts…
» not much different than my total
» pot calling the kettle black
»
» Not really. I couldn’t surpass your number because
» I don’t use two posts to reply to one comment. As far as
» your number crunching goes… congrats… you proved to have a basic
» understanding of multiplication. Your grade three teacher would be proud
» (well not really - no one’s proud of a man with 1600 posts on a hair
» site).
»
» Having said that, you needed 1600 posts to demonstrate you’re lonely,
» desperate, and petty while I only need one post to prove that fact… I
» suspect, I’ll use several dozen more to gloat.
»
»
»
»

lol I just proved you are the pot calling the kettle black with 15 useless posts in only three days

show me any useful posts you have made, any regimen that YOU HAVE that anyone has tried, and how you have helped anyone on the board

plenty of guys have tried my regimen

do you even have a regimen? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

at least I know how to save what hair I have left and regrow some

lets see your regimen hotshot, or do you have none and are waiting for HM to put hair back on your bald head like the rest of the dummies on the HM board

put up or shut up hotshoht

AT: It is possible, but not very probable.

Realistically, 2008 will not bring any significant difference, other then we will be one year nearer the cure.

But if you really want to lie to yourself, then you are free to carry on finding hundreds of ridiculous reasons why regulations will be skipped, and why cheap cure that does not exist yet will suddenly emerge this year, and you’ll pay just 1000 dollars and get your nw1 hair. … Sounds unrealistic? maybe it really is.

I know that there has been some guy who said he works for the company and that they believe it will be otherwise, but common sense says, if the hair is grown the same way on the same spot as during the embryo development, it will be the same type of hair.

they would have to base it on cells taken from the safe zone to persuade me that it will be otherwise.

Hangin lol I just proved you are the pot calling the kettle black with 15 useless posts in only three days
and I proved, that based on your 40posts a day regime, you’re well on your way to reach 12,400 posts by September. Your point? …oh yes… that you’re an idiot.

Hanginshow me any useful posts you have made, any regimen that YOU HAVE that anyone has tried, and how you have helped anyone on the board
It’s hard to post anything useful with you around, but I suspect things will change when you hang yourself after catching wind the Filipino police authority is onto you.

Hangin plenty of guys have tried my regimen
do you even have a regimen?
Hmmm . medical advice from an exaggerating homophobe who can’t spell, do intermediate math, and uses more emoticons than a 12 year old school girl

… it’s a tempting offer.

Hanginlets see your regimen hotshot, or do you have none and are waiting for HM to put hair back on your bald head like the rest of the dummies on the HM board
My regime includes laughing at you, and calling you an idiot.

Your regime includes: sitting in a mud hole while picking ticks from your pubic hairs, eating baked beans/ surfing the net on the toilet, racing your mobile home, using emoticons to make people think you’re funny, double-posting, refining the fine art of hypocrisy, taking long walks down the redlight district with your ladyboy wife, sex crimes, eluding the law, depriving your brain of books and oxygen.

By the way are you on anti depressants? If not you should be

all your posturing and BS in your response, was a weak attempt to divert attention from the fact that you …have no regimen, and that is why HM is your last hope

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hangshit
By the way are you on anti depressants? If not you should be all your posturing and BS in your response, was a weak attempt to divert attention from the fact that you …have no regimen, and that is why HM is your last hope

Cudos to replying within 3 minutes (in a forum without email notifacation). It must be a real challenge to live two lives: one on this message board, the other to your underaged wife.

Lastly, as-per custom, I forgot to state you’re an idiot.

» Hangshit
» By the way are you on anti depressants? If not you should be all your
» posturing and BS in your response, was a weak attempt to divert attention
» from the fact that you …have no regimen, and that is why
» HM is your last hope
»
» Cudos to replying within 3 minutes (in a forum without email
» notifacation). It must be a real challenge to live two lives: one on this
» message board, the other to your underaged wife.
»
» Lastly, as-per custom, I forgot to state you’re an idiot.
»
»
»

Cudos is spelled Kudos, IDIOT

didnt take you too long to respond did it, like one minute

before you try to say other guys have no life and respond too quickly, try looking in the mirror, you might see a hypocrit, and an idiot

HANGSHIT
Cudos is spelled Kudos, IDIOT
didnt take you too long to respond did it, like one minute
before you try to say other guys have no life and respond too quickly,
try looking in the mirror, you might see a hypocrit, and an idiot

meh one spelling error ain’t half bad… compared to 1650 posts full of gibberish.

oh, and nice try-trying to lure the topic off your Sexual Offenses. Than again, you’re an expert at luring people.

Before I retire for the night, I forgot to remind you that you’re an idiot.

» HANGSHIT
» Cudos is spelled Kudos, IDIOT
» didnt take you too long to respond did it, like one minute
» before you try to say other guys have no life and respond too quickly,
» try looking in the mirror, you might see a hypocrit, and an
» idiot
»
» meh one spelling error ain’t half bad… compared to 1650 posts full of
» gibberish.
»
» oh, and nice try-trying to lure the topic off your Sexual Offenses. Than
» again, you’re an expert at luring people.
»
» Before I retire for the night, I forgot to remind you that you’re an
» idiot.
»
»
»
»

One spelling error that only an IDIOT would make…by the way do you plan to take my offer to brainless up…come here to the phils I have many sex slaves for sale, do you want to buy one or cant you afford the plane ticket