Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

2000 Grafts by Bio-FUE technique - Dr. Kapil Dua @ AK Clinics

A 40 year old patient came to us with NH Grd III. He was treated by Bio FUE technique of hair transplantation. Two thousand grafts were planted in the frontal half. The patient is satisfied with the results one year post surgery.

@drkapildua this is very good with just 2000 grafts. What exactly does bio fue mean?

this explains what bio fue is on their website

“Bio” mainly because of PRP that the clinic gives you in order to speed up recovery and growth after your FUE hair transplant.

Hello, I want to have a hair transplant, but, I have a lot of questions, in my mind. Where did you have it done. Are you satisfied. Which would you recommend, FUT, or FUE. Can I get information?

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.