2000 FUE Armani Repaired me

Hey I want to share the experiance I had with DR Armani and his team of professionals. I had a great experiance and a ton of growth from his FUE technuiqe.
Lets start at the beginning. I had a procedre with Dr Rahal in Aug on 04. It was terrrible. I had alot of problems, pitting, ridging, poor growth etc, don’t really want to get into that. It made me wish I never had anything done. I wanted my old receded untouched hairline back.
Since early 06 I have been searching for some repair work. I know I did not want strip again, so I began looking into FUE procedures and the different docs that offered it. After some research and patients contact I decided to go with Armani. He swayed me because of the high ammounts of FUE he could do in one day, and the results of his strip and FUE work.
So I contacted the clinic. We discussed what I needed done, and they said they could definitly help me.
I booked a procedure for 1000-1500 grafts. It took about 8 hours all together and I got over that ammount, about 2000 I think I can’t remember maybe a few more. The operation was smooth and alot less painful than strip. After the first night I was pretty much pain free. The postop care was great by the way! I stayed in Toronto a few extra days. They washed my head twice a day, and applied the cream to the FUE sites.
Then came the waiting game! Whew it seemed like forever, but ten months have gone by and I could not be happier!
Thanks Dr Armani, the FUE extractor techs, the impanting techs, Migual, and Shane!
Check out the results.
I am 32 by the way.

I posted the story with Rahal before on here but I can’t find it now.

Ten months of growth

Seven Months

Six Months

Four Months

Two Months

1 Month

Before

Hello Hairworld,

Thank you for sharing your story, the results look great, I am thrilled that things turned out well for you.

• Pats

Thanks for sharing your results with us. Your 10 month results look fantastic nice hairline.

hairworld has also posted this else where. can you please answer these questions for posters sake

*This is quoted, not my own words

Hairworld. I want these questions answered by you because I feel you are purposely misleading people here.

1. When you signed up for your first surgery, was the clinic you paid to have the surgery called the Armani clinic, or the Rahal clinic?

2. Was the facility you had the surgery in called the Armani clinic or the Rahal clinic?

3. Were the techs and staff who worked on you employees of the Armani clinic or the Rahal clinic?

4. When you had a problem with your surgery how long after the surgery did you contact the clinic?

5. Which clinic did you contact (if this occured), the Armani clinic, or the Rahal clinic?

thanks dude, it just makes sense

Thanks for sharing. I created a personal journal for you with your pictures and using your original post in the thread.

» hairworld has also posted this else where. can you please answer these
» questions for posters sake
»
» *This is quoted, not my own words
»
»
» Hairworld. I want these questions answered by you because I feel you are
» purposely misleading people here.
»
» 1. When you signed up for your first surgery, was the clinic you paid to
» have the surgery called the Armani clinic, or the Rahal clinic?
»
» 2. Was the facility you had the surgery in called the Armani clinic or the
» Rahal clinic?
»
» 3. Were the techs and staff who worked on you employees of the Armani
» clinic or the Rahal clinic?
»
» 4. When you had a problem with your surgery how long after the surgery did
» you contact the clinic?
»
» 5. Which clinic did you contact (if this occured), the Armani clinic, or
» the Rahal clinic?
»
»
» thanks dude, it just makes sense

All excellent questions. I would also like to add another question:

Why is it that the pictures from months 1-7 are clear, but after that they become blurry?

» Hey I want to share the experiance I had with DR Armani and his team of
» professionals. I had a great experiance and a ton of growth from his FUE
» technuiqe.
» Lets start at the beginning. I had a procedre with Dr Rahal in Aug on 04.
» It was terrrible. I had alot of problems, pitting, ridging, poor growth
» etc, don’t really want to get into that. It made me wish I never had
» anything done. I wanted my old receded untouched hairline back.
» Since early 06 I have been searching for some repair work. I know I did
» not want strip again, so I began looking into FUE procedures and the
» different docs that offered it. After some research and patients contact I
» decided to go with Armani. He swayed me because of the high ammounts of FUE
» he could do in one day, and the results of his strip and FUE work.
» So I contacted the clinic. We discussed what I needed done, and they said
» they could definitly help me.
» I booked a procedure for 1000-1500 grafts. It took about 8 hours all
» together and I got over that ammount, about 2000 I think I can’t remember
» maybe a few more. The operation was smooth and alot less painful than
» strip. After the first night I was pretty much pain free. The postop care
» was great by the way! I stayed in Toronto a few extra days. They washed my
» head twice a day, and applied the cream to the FUE sites.
» Then came the waiting game! Whew it seemed like forever, but ten months
» have gone by and I could not be happier!
» Thanks Dr Armani, the FUE extractor techs, the impanting techs, Migual,
» and Shane!
» Check out the results.
» I am 32 by the way.
»
» I posted the story with Rahal before on here but I can’t find it now.

Hi Hairworld,

Thanks for posting your pics. Looks great. From someone thats cut his long hair off for his transplant, I think your hair type would look good grown long into a pony tail. Looks fine how you have it though. Just my personal preference.
Look forward to future pics.
Good luck, and glad your happy with your results.
:smiley:
»
» Ten months of growth
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Seven Months
»
» Six Months
»
»
» Four Months
»
» Two Months
»
»
» 1 Month
»
» Before

» » hairworld has also posted this else where. can you please answer these
» » questions for posters sake
» »
» » *This is quoted, not my own words
» »
» »
» » Hairworld. I want these questions answered by you because I feel you
» are
» » purposely misleading people here.
» »
» » 1. When you signed up for your first surgery, was the clinic you paid
» to
» » have the surgery called the Armani clinic, or the Rahal clinic?
» »
» » 2. Was the facility you had the surgery in called the Armani clinic or
» the
» » Rahal clinic?
» »
» » 3. Were the techs and staff who worked on you employees of the Armani
» » clinic or the Rahal clinic?
» »
» » 4. When you had a problem with your surgery how long after the surgery
» did
» » you contact the clinic?
» »
» » 5. Which clinic did you contact (if this occured), the Armani clinic,
» or
» » the Rahal clinic?
» »
» »
» » thanks dude, it just makes sense
»
» All excellent questions. I would also like to add another question:
»
» Why is it that the pictures from months 1-7 are clear, but after that they
» become blurry?
What part of these questions were excellent? Hairworld pretty well answered them in his post. I think if his aim was to purposley mislead people he would not write he doesnt really want to get into it. He would write alot more about his negative experiences. Instead he briefly explained some of the problems he had. I think its quite plausable that someone can go to two different Drs and get completely different experiences.
Regarding pics. I know with myself in the beginning I went crazy taking lots of pics, and then over time was less enthusiastic, lazy about getting the camera out. One thing I do know as a patient of Dr Armani. Nobody ever whispered in my ear. Hey so and so, if you ever go to any forums, make sure to post crappy unclear shots that mislead people. Most of us just arent proffessional photographers, and alot of us like myself take them by myself, so its a bit harder to take a good shot.
Just my thoughts.

Looks great. I’m glad that Armani fixed you up.

Dr. Rahal is too hit and miss for me with his results. There are a lot of his patients on this and other forums who are not happy. Here are two more unhappy patients of his.

www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-24472.html

Your hair looks very nice but the resolution on the picture seems to be a bit blurry. Could you please post better / clearer pictures for us all to see.

Thank you,

Hey Hairworld,

Thank you for sharing your story, any chance we can see some clearer pictures? Your hairline looks nice!

Hairworld, It looks like things grew in awesome… Keep posting the pics as you progress, it’s great to see these results…

» Hey I want to share the experiance I had with DR Armani and his team of
» professionals. I had a great experiance and a ton of growth from his FUE
» technuiqe.
» Lets start at the beginning. I had a procedre with Dr Rahal in Aug on 04.
» It was terrrible. I had alot of problems, pitting, ridging, poor growth
» etc, don’t really want to get into that. It made me wish I never had
» anything done. I wanted my old receded untouched hairline back.
» Since early 06 I have been searching for some repair work. I know I did
» not want strip again, so I began looking into FUE procedures and the
» different docs that offered it. After some research and patients contact I
» decided to go with Armani. He swayed me because of the high ammounts of FUE
» he could do in one day, and the results of his strip and FUE work.
» So I contacted the clinic. We discussed what I needed done, and they said
» they could definitly help me.
» I booked a procedure for 1000-1500 grafts. It took about 8 hours all
» together and I got over that ammount, about 2000 I think I can’t remember
» maybe a few more. The operation was smooth and alot less painful than
» strip. After the first night I was pretty much pain free. The postop care
» was great by the way! I stayed in Toronto a few extra days. They washed my
» head twice a day, and applied the cream to the FUE sites.
» Then came the waiting game! Whew it seemed like forever, but ten months
» have gone by and I could not be happier!
» Thanks Dr Armani, the FUE extractor techs, the impanting techs, Migual,
» and Shane!
» Check out the results.
» I am 32 by the way.
»
» I posted the story with Rahal before on here but I can’t find it now.
»
» Ten months of growth

Hi Hairworld2314. It would be great for me and others Im sure if you could take a few Pictures of your progress which are a little clearer.
Look forward to seeing your 11 month progress pics, and also getting to that point myself.
Cheers.

»
»
»
»
»
»
» Seven Months
»
» Six Months
»
»
» Four Months
»
» Two Months
»
»
» 1 Month
»
» Before

i think if you research every doctor has hit or miss results no matter how skilled they are , personally i think dr rahal is very consistant.transplants are inconsistant if we were all guarenteed results like golfjunkies then nobody would have any reservations about getting transplants , i have not heard of one doctor where 100% of his patients where happy with their results. sometimes when i look at pictures of people who have under went a transplant and people are saying wow great results very dense and natural im thinking on the other hand that the results are if anything a minor improvement and what a waste of money for such an insignificant improvement, i guess what im saying is do your research and go with who you think and when you look at pictures dont just glance enlarge them and have a good look and decide for yourself

Hairworld, great results! I’m happy for you.

Hairworld,

Your hairline looks great. I’m glad you were able to achieve the results you were looking for. It would be beneficial if you could post a few current, clear pictures. Thanks!

your results look great, sorry to hear what happened on your first transplant, i know you said you dont want to go into it, but i am definately going to get a transplant this year, i have narrowed my search down to 2 doctors, Dr rahal and Dr sara armani, did you do anything different for your 2nd transplant was your post op routine any different , did Dr rahal give you any reason why you had such poor results, im really confused as why some people get excellent results and others dont even people with the same hair characteristics, is it all down to the doctor and his techs on the day, iv looked at tons of pics and iv been reading posts on lots of different forums, and the only conclusion iv come to is that a hair transplant is hit or miss, some people get great results others dont and as i have mentioned above these patients have had roughly the same number of grafts the same doctor and the same hair characteristics, i have minor hairloss , my hairline is not as thick as it was and i know that in a yr or 2 i wont be able to style it in the way i like too, iv nearly got to the point of just shaving the hairline and getting a partial system atleast this way im guarenteed a nice dense hairline, can anybody convince me otherwise , im totallt disalussioned with the transplant industry at the present, some people say its great you get great densisty and from some of the pics and video,s i have seen i would agree, others say you have to see a transplant in person and under harsh lighting , and that it is never as impressive as it looks in the pics and video,s . whats everybody elses views on this subject

Your results look great & im pleased things have turned out well for you. I was in the same boat with a very nasty 1st transplant & Dr Armani was able to work with my existing scar & created my hairline just how the 1st Dr should have.

Good luck with future growth.

Dan