2.872 GRAFTS - FUE - HDC hair transplant (Before and after 10 months)

Hello to everybody,

It is a pleasure like always to share with the forum a new result obtained by one patient trough the procedure performed at the HDC clinic.

The patient 28 y.o. was suffering a hair loss located mainly in the frontal area, the first line receded a bit and the density in the rest of the head were ok, the objective was to increase the density specially in the front and to redesign the very first line behind the existing hair to make it appear more soft and natural.

Here you can examine the photos of the procedure.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

This is the best 2800 grafts fue I have seen, good work.

I am impressed, who is the doctor?

Wow, this is a near perfect hair transplant, I can’t find anything bad to say about this, he looks fantastic.

» I am impressed, who is the doctor?

At the HDC clinic we have 3 doctors who work together and are a part of the same team, our medical director is Dr Michalis and he is in charge and direct all the procedures, however this is a team effort and so it may have the same importance and be as much essential the work of the doctor as well as the work of handling the grafts, manipulate them by the medical team, etc …
From my point of view the best results are obtained when there is a team completely committed, it’s like a great soccer team, the Barça club for example, if they will play individual despite they have a multitude of stars sure do not win any game, instead of this if they play as a team wisely is very difficult they lose, here is the same and we are very proud of our team, the same people that were working together in the past, with some new additions, of course, because we are growing, but with the same objective, do the best for the benefit of the patient, because he is the most important.

Thank you for the good comments,

Escar.

Well, I suppose the FUE vs. Strip “yield” debate is finally over.
Goodbye strip scars.
Good riddance.
Nice work.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing, this guy is now officially a Norwood 0, I am curious how this compares to what he was born with before he started losing his hair.

HDC Clinic,

I was wondering if you have an idea on how many grafts this client still has if his hair loss continued to accelerate?

His density looks great for now but I’m guessing by his diffuse hairloss it will thin out alot more as he ages.

What if he went to a Norwood 5? can FUE surgery give him enough density?

I’m asking because I’m in the same situation as your client.

How can he get complete restoration when he only received 200 grafts more than this BHR patient? Both sshare more or less the same hair loss,

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-51048-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

» How can he get complete restoration when he only received 200 grafts more
» than this BHR patient? Both sshare more or less the same hair loss,
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-51048-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Well dear sir, I can only speak about our work, cannot help you with your question, it is something that escape of my control, you know.

Thank you,

Escar.

» » How can he get complete restoration when he only received 200 grafts
» more
» » than this BHR patient? Both sshare more or less the same hair loss,
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-51048-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
»
» Well dear sir, I can only speak about our work, cannot help you with your
» question, it is something that escape of my control, you know.
»
» Thank you,
»
» Escar.

Bisanga’s photos are only 6 months post op . The photos here are 10 months.

Is there anyway we could get some after photos of the patients hair wet with a top view?

Great result! The donor pictures are fantastic, I was always wondering how far towards the temple points donor could be extracted.

» How can he get complete restoration when he only received 200 grafts more
» than this BHR patient? Both sshare more or less the same hair loss,
»

Not to take away this great result from HDC but let’s not forget that the before pics are wet, as we all know the hair looks thinner when it is wet.

» Not to take away this great result from HDC but let’s not forget that the
» before pics are wet, as we all know the hair looks thinner when it is wet.

Be careful. Some posters get defensive when you point out the inequities of their photos.

» Well, I suppose the FUE vs. Strip “yield” debate is finally over.
» Goodbye strip scars.
» Good riddance.
» Nice work.
» :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t think if the before pictures were taken DRY versus WET that this man’s hair would apear much thicker than it does when it is wet? You can see in this instance that it indeed would be much thicker if he dryed and styled it and then posted the DRY photo.

Although I am not questioning that his HT indeed improved his situaton, had the before pictures been taken and posted DRY and styled, I am pretty confident the improvement wouldn’t seen so dramatic.

I could wet my hair and take a photo then post a picture DRY and tell the board I had HT and it would seem as if I did for the simple fact, as anyone with half a brain should know, WET hair is thinner than DRY hair.

» You don’t think if the before pictures were taken DRY versus WET that this
» man’s hair would apear much thicker than it does when it is wet? You can
» see in this instance that it indeed would be much thicker if he dryed and
» styled it and then posted the DRY photo.
»
» Although I am not questioning that his HT indeed improved his situaton,
» had the before pictures been taken and posted DRY and styled, I am pretty
» confident the improvement wouldn’t seen so dramatic.
»
» I could wet my hair and take a photo then post a picture DRY and tell the
» board I had HT and it would seem as if I did for the simple fact, as anyone
» with half a brain should know, WET hair is thinner than DRY hair.

Hi Keep, if you check again more thoroughly you will notice that the after photos were taken with the hair little bit wet, maybe not in the same exact degree than in the before photos but in some degree, at least the hair it was not “dryed and styled”

very nice work and great results!

As I said before, his situation was definately improved.

It would just be nice to see everyone post after pitcures with the hair wet and dry.

Even though people don’t normally walk around with wet hair, wet after pictures along with dry would give a better picture of just how much improvement was achieved.

Absolutely beautiful, how many grafs do you think he has available for the future?