2.560 GRAFTS - FUE - HDC MEDICAL [6 Months after]

Hello to everybody, it is a pleasure like always to share with the forum the progression of one case, 6 months in concrete with this case, and carried put by dr Michalis and his team using the FUE method this time.

These are the photos of the progression form before to 6 months after the procedure.

Before:

During:

6 months after - DONOR:

6 months after - RECIPIENT:

Hi Escar,

it looks like a nice result, congratulations to Dr Michalis, his medical team… and also to the patient of course!

I have a few questions for you:

1/ What is the punch range used by Dr Michalis to perform FUE ?
2/ Do you have the accurate grafts’ count? (n° of singles, doubles, etc.)
3/ What was the density in the donor area of this patient? And how many FU’s are left in his donor bank?
4/ Is this patient on meds?
5/ Does he already think of coming back to fill the midscalp and crown? What is the minimal lapse of time you recommend between 2 FUE procedures?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I am curious how short he can cut his hair in the back.

» I am curious how short he can cut his hair in the back.

Good question - Will he be able to shave is hair all off all over with no signs of transplant,would it look right.I know this sounds like a stupid question,but I’m a shavedhead fan (Not by Choice),but I’d like more of a shadow on my head.

Is he getting more? He can probably use another 1000-2000 for the crown.

Hello and thank you for the comments, concerning the questions these are the responses to some of them while I receiving the rest:
1/ What is the punch range used by Dr Michalis to perform FUE ?
-He uses most of the times a punch of 0.75 to 0.9 mm, depending on the size of the graft but he always use a tool with a diameter of less than 1cm in order to avoid scarring and white dots in the donor.
2/ Do you have the accurate grafts’ count? (n° of singles, doubles, etc.)
-I requested them to my colleague, I will post as soon as I receive.
3/ What was the density in the donor area of this patient? And how
many FU’s are left in his donor bank?
I will ask these questions to my colleague also to see if there are in the patient file.
4/ Is this patient on meds?
-The patient are using Minoxidil as he prefer to not use Finasteride
5/Does he already think of coming back to fill the midscalp and
crown? What is the minimal lapse of time you recommend between 2 FUE
procedures?
-We dont confirmed the date for his second procedure yet, most probably it will be done next year. The doctor recommend to let pass at least 8-10 months between the procedures despite the fact that it will depend on the case and the area to cover, if it is the first pass, etc…

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thank you,

Escar.

Is there any way we can get some after shots with wet hair, and in brighter lighting just as the before photos were taken?

If you do not have access to the patient now why didn’t you get wet after shots and after shots with brighter light when you took the dark and dry after shots?

I have a hard time believing he achieved the density with 2560 grafts that these pictures depict.

Wet after shots in bright light would reveal the true density of these 2560 grafts, IN MY OPINION. (And I have had plenty of work done throughout the years that qualifies my opinion.)

The forum is waiting on the photographs.

Thanks in advance.

» Is there any way we can get some after shots with wet hair, and in brighter
» lighting just as the before photos were taken?
»
» If you do not have access to the patient now why didn’t you get wet after
» shots and after shots with brighter light when you took the dark and dry
» after shots?
»
» I have a hard time believing he achieved the density with 2560 grafts that
» these pictures depict.
»
» Wet after shots in bright light would reveal the true density of these
» 2560 grafts, IN MY OPINION. (And I have had plenty of work done throughout
» the years that qualifies my opinion.)
»
» The forum is waiting on the photographs.
»
» Thanks in advance.

Hello Keepitshorter, As some forums administrator´s as well as myself told you one time, refrain to criticize the work of other doctors/clinics as you do all the time, I can understand that you were happy with your procedure with Umar but there is a big difference between posting your own experience and what you do, which is basically to criticize the work of all doctors who are not Umar and advertise your doctor all the time running new threads of his cases in all the Internet forums, Please desist in your attitude and be legal and honest and if you have any relation with a clinic / doctor, you should advise and make it publicly available through your signature, so people can appreciate the true meaning of your posts and your Continued attacks on all the clinics, specially on they who perform good work, of course.

Thank you,

Escar.

Escar:

When I ask if more photos can be posted it is not attacking or criticizing , and I have no interest in any clinic or Doctor. Not too long ago you posted a patient, and I commented that the work looked very nice, and also that the pictures were excellent. It looked like a very good result.

I do not think asking for equal before and after photos is unreasonable, but if you think so, then I will refrain from commenting further in that regard.

Thank you,

Keepitshorter

» Escar:
»
» When I ask if more photos can be posted it is not attacking or criticizing
» , and I have no interest in any clinic or Doctor. Not too long ago you
» posted a patient, and I commented that the work looked very nice, and also
» that the pictures were excellent. It looked like a very good result.
»
» I do not think asking for equal before and after photos is unreasonable,
» but if you think so, then I will refrain from commenting further in that
» regard.
»
» Thank you,
»
» Keepitshorter

The photos are not bad but I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for photos, better quality, wet shot or even a video. It’s human nature, we can’t meet the patient in person so the more you can share via photos/video the better. Dont take that as criticisms for your doctor but this is in general for any doctor.

» The photos are not bad but I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for
» photos, better quality, wet shot or even a video. It’s human nature, we
» can’t meet the patient in person so the more you can share via photos/video
» the better. Dont take that as criticisms for your doctor but this is in
» general for any doctor.

Thank you.

Pointing out inequities of “before and after” photos is not attacking a clinic or Doctor.

» » Escar:
» »
» » When I ask if more photos can be posted it is not attacking or
» criticizing
» » , and I have no interest in any clinic or Doctor. Not too long ago you
» » posted a patient, and I commented that the work looked very nice, and
» also
» » that the pictures were excellent. It looked like a very good result.
» »
» » I do not think asking for equal before and after photos is
» unreasonable,
» » but if you think so, then I will refrain from commenting further in
» that
» » regard.
» »
» » Thank you,
» »
» » Keepitshorter
»
» The photos are not bad but I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for
» photos, better quality, wet shot or even a video. It’s human nature, we
» can’t meet the patient in person so the more you can share via photos/video
» the better. Dont take that as criticisms for your doctor but this is in
» general for any doctor.

We do not have any problem to respond to any question when the interest is genuine and the poster is legit, the problem appear when the poster is a shill, this is the definition of a shill:

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

If you do a search on google with the words Keepitshorter you will see what Im talking about.

Concerning the result at 6 months we posted the pics that we had at this time, in the next visit to the clinic we will take the opportunity to take new pics and to see the evolution of the result which it seems to me that it have all the ingredients to be a fully success.

Thank you,

Escar.

i mean i just came to c the pics and the 1st thing i noticd as the differenc in light between before and after photos.
the before pics are meant to highlight contrast so making ur baldhead look balder , while the after tend to neutralize .
and trust me it makes a big huge difference. and i jut replied to a similar theread yesterday. it seems it s an obvious strategy by doctors.

so stop juming around the issue escar and send some pics, what u don’t know how to tkae them by urself?

» i mean i just came to c the pics and the 1st thing i noticd as the
» differenc in light between before and after photos.
» the before pics are meant to highlight contrast so making ur baldhead look
» balder , while the after tend to neutralize .
» and trust me it makes a big huge difference. and i jut replied to a
» similar theread yesterday. it seems it s an obvious strategy by doctors.
»
» so stop juming around the issue escar and send some pics, what u don’t
» know how to tkae them by urself?

People here intimidate you for asking questions, I posted in another thread saying that the video quality is poor, the doctor wasted no time calling me a shill, that would be the last person on earth i go for a hair trasplant even if he is the best in the world.

» i mean i just came to c the pics and the 1st thing i noticd as the
» differenc in light between before and after photos.
» the before pics are meant to highlight contrast so making ur baldhead look
» balder , while the after tend to neutralize .
» and trust me it makes a big huge difference. and i jut replied to a
» similar theread yesterday. it seems it s an obvious strategy by doctors.
»
» so stop juming around the issue escar and send some pics, what u don’t
» know how to tkae them by urself?

Hello quarterhead,

We do not try to neutralize anything, in fact, the quality of the photos that I post are always above the average, just do a small research and you will see. We are always more than happy to post lots of pics, from all the angles, with the best quality possible. In this case this is a partial result, from 6 months, I posted all the pics that that I have, (which is nothing).

In these photos it is noticeable that the growth goes very well for the stage, remember, 6 months, it is reasonable to expect more growth for the next months, then what we can do is when the patient came back to the clinic for the next control visit we will take the opportunity to take new pics and we will be able to examine them here and make more conclusions, by the way the right time to do it, after 12 months.

Thank you,

Escar.

Hello again,

I would like to add some more additional information as the breakdown of the follicular units obtanied.

The graft distribution for this case is as follows:

Singles: 899

Doubles: 1.073

Triples: 588

TOTAL: 2.560

s

It doesn’t take 12 months to see the result of a tranplant, and don’t let anyone tell you it does.

I realize everyone is different, but for me at the 6 month mark, I had my result. All of the transplanted grafts had grown in, and I knew it wasn’t going to be any thicker 6 months down the line.

Some people may take a little longer, but in the vast majority of cases, it does not take 12 months.

I would say very few people have a noticable difference from 8 months to 12 months.

It has been about a year since my second procedure. There is no difference in my appearance 12 months later than it was at the 6th month mark. I got my expected coverage and growth for the number of grafts I had done.

http://rbcdsu.blogspot.com/2008_02_17_archive.html

i know
already been there 4 times
at the most 6 months.
sth doesn’t seem to be going well in the dynamics of this forum.
sometimes things said here r absurd.

there s a post here that says after 24 months to get the full results .
pfffffff