2,500 FUE scheduled w/ Dr. Armani

Hey guys,

It’s a bit more than a week before my procedure with Dr. Armani in Dubai. To be honest I do feel a bit nervous but I guess that’s quite normal at this stage…

I set up a blog to document the whole process. I’ll keep you updated as often as possible. The address is: http://quest4hair.blogspot.com/

Any questions/ adivice, please let me know.

» Hey guys,
»
» It’s a bit more than a week before my procedure with Dr. Armani in Dubai.
» To be honest I do feel a bit nervous but I guess that’s quite normal at
» this stage…
»
» I set up a blog to document the whole process. I’ll keep you updated as
» often as possible. The address is: http://quest4hair.blogspot.com/
»
» Any questions/ adivice, please let me know.

Bender:

Good luck, but you are not going to need any luck with Dr. Armani. I am CERTAIN that you will be pleased with your results. Keep us posted.

There is really nothing to be nervous about. If you had had strip surgery in the past, you would think that FUE is an absolute breeze compared to strip. You will walk out of the procedure feeling really good that you did something very positive for yourself. FUE procedures are almost painless - the only pain being the initial numbing of the donor areas, which really is not all that painful.

Jtelecom

Thanks Marco & JTelecom!

I never had any HT before so I wouldn’t be able to compare strip vs FUE painwise but I’ll take your word for it.
And I do feel great already that I’m about to do something (very) positive for me… it’s this expectation that gives me a bit of the jitters. But I know that Dr. Armani knows what he’s doing. So, I’ll do my best to stay positive until then and I’ll update you as soon as I have any news!

Cheers.

» Thanks Marco & JTelecom!
»
» I never had any HT before so I wouldn’t be able to compare strip vs FUE
» painwise but I’ll take your word for it.
» And I do feel great already that I’m about to do something (very) positive
» for me… it’s this expectation that gives me a bit of the jitters. But I
» know that Dr. Armani knows what he’s doing. So, I’ll do my best to stay
» positive until then and I’ll update you as soon as I have any news!
»
» Cheers.

Your in good hands im sure it will turn out to be a great result.