1931 Grafts (3229 Hairs) - FUE Hair Transplant - Dr. Rahal

Dear forum members,

This patient received 1931 grafts (3229 hairs) via FUE and his results are fully grown in. He started losing his hair in his early twenties and was 28 years of age at the time of his hair transplant.

He previously tried Propecia and Rogaine however, he stopped taking both of them due to personal reasons. This patient has been actively participating in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments a couple times per year.

This patient’s family history of hair loss affects both sides of the family. On the paternal side, the most advanced balding pattern is around a Norwood Class 3 and on the maternal side, the most significant hair loss pattern was about a Norwood Class 5.

You can see the patient’s hair loss breakdown below from the procedure.

1 Haired FUs - 719
2 Haired FUs - 1127
3 Haired FUs - 84
4 Haired FUs - 1

Total Number of Grafts - 1931
Total Number of Hairs - 3229

The patient’s primary goal was to re-create a youthful and natural looking hairline. Given the patient’s family history and hair loss pattern and personal history of thinning, Dr. Rahal felt he was a good candidate. Dr. Rahal used a smaller number of follicular units while leaving a large quantity in reserve for the possibility of future work if needed.

We look forward to your feedback.

Rahal Hair Transplant

For those interested, I’ve added the individual photos below the collages. The collages are also high-quality but you may have to rotate mobile devices from portrait to landscape to see the true quality when viewing the collages.

1 Like

Dr. Rahal exceptional work.

Hey - that’s me!
Thank you Dr. Rahal and team. I’m so happy with the final result.

Jp1989,

Great to see you posting. Your results look fantastic. Feel frrr to post your own photos on this topic as well.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant