1500 FUE/SFET. 18 months later -Patient Np

» Dr. Umar has already explained what I believe to be the reason this man’s
» hair is combed back in the second photo; the man used to have to comb his
» hair forward and wear it longer to mask his frontal thinning. The second
» photo clearly shows that the front has added density and this man no
» longer has to comb his hair forward to mask the thinning.

This is very deceptive, you are trying to convince us to compare apples and oranges. And why are you trying so hard to defend this? Do you work for Dr. Umar? Why can’t Dr.Umar answer the questions? You need to show the money shot with the hairline brushed back in both the before and the after, and no hairspray in either, only then can we judge the results. What I see is just camera tricks with different before and after angles, hairspray, hair brushed in opposite direction etc to confuse everyone.

I am convinced you are a shill for Umar, you are the one who screamed at the top of your lungs whining how hdc is misleading everyone showing the hair wet, now you are trying to convince everyone that it is ok to use hairspray in the after shot, just because the focus s now on the doc that you are cheerleading for, hypocrite, you have no credibility ! Hairsite please check this guys’ ip.

» I am convinced you are a shill for Umar, you are the one who screamed at
» the top of your lungs whining how hdc is misleading everyone showing the
» hair wet, now you are trying to convince everyone that it is ok to use
» hairspray in the after shot, just because the focus s now on the doc that
» you are cheerleading for, hypocrite, you have no credibility ! Hairsite
» please check this guys’ ip.

Once again you have proven each and every point that I brought forward in my last post to you. You cannot type a complete sentence, your English punctuation is atroucious, your falculties relating to reading, comprehending, and interpreting what you read are non-existant, and as a result, you continue to embarrass yourself.

You also did not address the facts that you insinuated in your post that I claimed using wet before shots was “prohibited,” and that I made reference one way or the other to using hairsprays or gels.

I have merely posted my opinions of different photographs as everyone else on the forum, and you unfairly attacked me. Everyones’ opinion is not going to be the same, and I respect others’ opinions as such. I am a “shill” for no one. You making that claim is equivalent to me saying because you didn’t agree with my opinions on the HDC photographs, that you are a “shill” for them.

When you can challenge me with some credibility and keep the questions or challenges on topic, and when they pertain to things I have actually posted, I will entertain you with further replies.

Have a great day.

ha, i guess you cant answer my questions so now you have to talk about something else other than the poor pics presented in the thread, I understand, The fact that you are trying so hard to defend these pics says it all. Heliflyer exposed ! SHILL !

» ha, i guess you cant answer my questions so now you have to talk about
» something else other than the poor pics presented in the thread, I
» understand, The fact that you are trying so hard to defend these pics
» says it all. Heliflyer exposed ! SHILL !

I see no difference in these pics. Atleast the guy didn’t have any shock loss though.

You need to go further back into the archives for the BEFORE pics you requested.

I suspect this is one of the BEFORE shots you are asking for:

Try this link for more BEFORE pics,
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=43706&mode=full

also this one
http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=35461&mode=full