13,500 Grafts total - Pats205 with Alvi Armani

Hello Everyone,

Many have followed my case all the way back since 2007 when I had my first procedure with Alvi Armani. It’s been a long and amazing journey with the clinic in restoring my entire head of hair at a very full density front to back. 8 years…

This month I had a small procedure with Dr. Baubac in our Beverly Hills Clinic to add some density in zone 4 and on my left side of 1,500 grafts FUE.

I am now age 39 and am quite confident in saying that ALL of the hair on top of my head is now transplanted, and it looks amazing.

This latest procedure of 1,500 grafts puts me at 13,500 grafts total (over 8 years)

4,000 grafts strip
9,500 grafts FUE

Here are some photos of me a week or so out from the session. When I see my existing transplanted hair growing out at this stage it absolutely stuns me to see how natural it all looks. The way it comes out of the scalp, the density… Even with my hair this short, I truly look like a guy with a full head of hair who just decides to shave down his head. In reality…I really should not have any hair on top of my head! Thankfully Alvi Armani changed that.

Every patient who has seen me at the clinic this past week as my hair grows out from the procedure says they would never guess that I have ever had a hair restoration, or that all of the hair on top of my head is transplanted. It truly looks awesome!

I cannot thank the Alvi Armani Clinic and Dr. Baubac enough. I marvel at the way we as a clinic continue to push and advance the science, and even to this day I am still amazed at the results we achieve, even when the result is on my own head…

It really goes to show you what a top clinic can do for someone. 13,500 grafts… I would have never thought when I started this journey!!!

The photos below show my 12,000 previous grafts transplanted at Alvi Armani all growing out, and you can see where the new 1,500 grafts where implanted by Dr. Baubac this past week. Keep in mind everything you see has been transplanted.

I truly am a happy man, and wanted to share my update. After all, how often do you get to see a guy who’s had 13,500 grafts with his head shaved down!

I will update you in the spring and over the summer with my grown out result. The density truly takes off and gets super thick once things start growing out!

I am now age 39 and am quite confident in saying that ALL of the hair on top of my head is now transplanted, and it looks amazing.

No finasteride required then ?

I took some new photos today outside in natural sunlight. Like I said everything has been transplanted at this point. It looks awesome even in the harsh lighting.

This is 12,000 transplanted grafts growing out, plus another 1,500 just transplanted by Dr. Baubac.

A total of 13,500 grafts here.

It looks amazing, people can’t believe I had anything done.

It truly looks like I have a full head of hair and I just buzz my head. Yet in reality everything has been fully restored front to back at high density with 100% transplanted hair…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairdar[/postedby]

No finasteride required then ?[/quote]

Your hair looks great!! same question, are you using finasteride?

Looks good, but I’d hate to imagine the levels of communication if anything went wrong.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairdar[/postedby]
Looks good, but I’d hate to imagine the levels of communication if anything went wrong.[/quote]

Hairdar, not all 13,500 grafts were transplanted at one time in one session! I have had 13,500 grafts total restored with Alvi Armani since 2007 over 8 years.

This last session was just 1,500 grafts.

So what you see in these photos is 12,000 transplanted grafts all growing out strong from previous Alvi Armani procedures. And a new 1,500 grafts from this last session.

My whole head of hair has been restored with 13,500 grafts over multiple sessions.

I am no longer on meds

13,500 grafts total with Alvi Armani
4,000 strip
9,500 Fue

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Pats205[/postedby]

I am no longer on meds

[/quote]

Sounds like a good place to be.

looks awesome and yes I have been following…
Luv the rouge hairs in front looks natural not penciled in.

Pats, you work at the LA facility where anyone can walk in and meet you? or you
an online rep advocate? Or are you in Boston area available to meet?

tks

Forgot to ask … can I see you temple angles? Also looks like you have a
new problem surfacing!!! Gray Hair lol… and not a bad one

Best

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by 44guy[/postedby]
looks awesome and yes I have been following…
Luv the rouge hairs in front looks natural not penciled in.

Pats, you work at the LA facility where anyone can walk in and meet you? or you
an online rep advocate? Or are you in Boston area available to meet?

tks[/quote]

I am in the LA office but also travel for the clinic.

Pats,

I have been following your case since your first procedure. Amazing results to say the least. You give many hope by showing us this.

All the best.