120 Dut Update ( Holy S- -T! )

Initial sheding has stopped completely.
Although I have had ht’s in the past, I have never experienced such a tremendous rate of regrowth as I did after using 0.5 Avodart. I was a NW 6+. Now I am maybe a 2. I take it 3 times a week since Sept 09. Unbelieveable. But the bad news is that my front hairline took a good hit and it continues to recede. My theory is that Dut puts hair in a growth cycle which explains the tremendous growth on my crown from previous ht’s. But the front hair is mostly hair in the final stage of life or non growth which is why it continues to recede.
I am going on an anti androgen creme for the front hairline to see its results. I was once bald but now I have a full head of hair, yes at a cost though. Several HT’s and 4 years of reading and learning.

Rogain foam 5% Once daily
B Complex 3 time a week
Beta Sis 2 Times a week
Saw Palm 2 Times a week

Greatest accomplishment: Dating a girl half my age. 7/08 She was a hotti!!

» Initial sheding has stopped completely.
» Although I have had ht’s in the past, I have never experienced such a
» tremendous rate of regrowth as I did after using 0.5 Avodart. I was a NW
» 6+. Now I am maybe a 2. I take it 3 times a week since Sept 09.
» Unbelieveable. But the bad news is that my front hairline took a good hit
» and it continues to recede. My theory is that Dut puts hair in a growth
» cycle which explains the tremendous growth on my crown from previous ht’s.
» But the front hair is mostly hair in the final stage of life or non growth
» which is why it continues to recede.
» I am going on an anti androgen creme for the front hairline to see its
» results. I was once bald but now I have a full head of hair, yes at a cost
» though. Several HT’s and 4 years of reading and learning.
»
» Rogain foam 5% Once daily
» B Complex 3 time a week
» Beta Sis 2 Times a week
» Saw Palm 2 Times a week
»
» Greatest accomplishment: Dating a girl half my age. 7/08 She was a hotti!!

When did your shed begin, and when did it end? I’m at about the 6 month mark, and I’ve experienced a pretty bad shed.

I started a massive shed after about 4 weeks and it lasted about 4 weeks. I started taking the Avodart daily but during the shed I freaked out and considering the half life of the drug I went to mon, wed and fri and I am still growing like never before in my life. I never expected crown growth like this but still, my hairling is crap. I may even go to twice a week soon. Mon and Thurs. I am starting an anti androgen for my hairline as soon as it arrives.