Travolta dang

Travolta is not hiding anymore his baldness.

» Travolta is not hiding anymore his baldness.

Of course he is. Hence the rug on the right.

» Of course he is. Hence the rug on the right.

He is not hiding as before. For PR purposes he goes with the rag but he can be seen without it very often.

» » Of course he is. Hence the rug on the right.
»
» He is not hiding as before. For PR purposes he goes with the rag but he can
» be seen without it very often.

What this should tell you is that even the Rich & Famous are not always candidates for Surgery or Medications. Rugs suck but sometimes for Roles & certain situations they may be necessary. Sad but true he does look better with hair. Though I do not endorse Rugs, I understand peoples need for hair.

hair transplant is a good technique of hair transplantation and hair procedures.this is a very protected technique of hair losing.

»

That hedgehog perched on Travolta’s head looks absolutely ridiculous.

I’m embarrassed for him :expressionless:

Just think about HOW LONG he has been “dealing” with his hair loss?!?

I watched Broken Arrow from 1996 and he looked amazing then. Thin, cocky…and seemingly a FULL head of hair still.

In 2000, the movie Lucky Numbers reveals a semi-strange but passable hairstyle. Short…tight and to the untrained eye, undetectable.

Fact is…he even stated himself on a night-time talk show the Fans liked his shaved head and goatee look he sported in From Paris With Love in 2010. I also agree…THAT was a good look for him. Certainly an eye catcher. In my opinion, sporting that look as “his” would give his persona some great expansion and depth. I’m sure his male fan base would follow. :cool:

Now, there are already sophisticated and quick means of extracting oil from the kernels of the tree. Scientists conducted a study on the wonders of this oil and have found out its many benefits. Thus, it is already produced and marketed in many countries these days. Because of all its benefits, this oil has been given the term “the liquid gold”.