If you answer banpresto he wins. He\'s a troll

It’s up to you if you answer him but if you do then he wins because he is trolling for responses. Look at his name “banpresto.” He himself is saying he deserves to be banned. The word ban is part of his name. I am not going to respond to his posts and just one time I am going to advise everyone else here not to say anything to him or about him. If nobody responds to him then he loses; anytime anyone responds to him he wins. To him it’s like climaxing inside a woman; he gets off when he gets a response.

I advise everyone to not respond to him or at him or about him…not even once. I will only give this message response one time and after this I am not even going to open his posts because for him it’s all about trolling for a response and any response is a win for him.

I will not respond to anyone who says I should not have made this post if I understood that banpresto gets off on a response because this is only time I am going to say anything about or to banpresto. And the reason I made this one "banpresto post is enlighten posters that they don’t know banpresto is trolling for responses. So if you already know the same thing that I am saying in this post don’t bother asking me why I posted this post because you already know what I’m saying, because I didn’t post this post for the people who already know. I posted this post for the people who don’t know yet.

“banpresto” is a troll. He is trolling for responses. If you give him responses it makes him climax so that means that if you give him responses then you are his bitch.

I advise posters not to post anything to him or about him after this post.

He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.

» He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.

Yup banned Moawk from a petition of half the HT industry.

:wink:

» » He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.
»
» Yup banned Moawk from a petition of half the HT industry.
»
» :wink:

Truth is Moawk as well.

» He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.

thank you for taking action. The difference can be felt immediately

Yeah, he’s a troll.

He’s picking on everybody here with whatever he thinks will work. He knows I think that bald is not as bad as most people think and keeps busting my balls about it. He should be banned, he’s not adding anything to any discussion, just trolling.

» » He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.
»
» thank you for taking action. The difference can be felt immediately

Forums dead lol and more discussion on snake oil products.

But it’s fine I’ve been saying that I will be banned due to sticking my nose too much in the HT section.
It’s a good thing because I’d be less active and HST pretty much has taken over through other forums as well. I feel there’s little to do anymore but get the HST procedure like all of you plan to at some point.

I have to admit Steevie has gone crazy.

» » » He’s gone, along with Moawk and Action_Reaction.
» »
» » thank you for taking action. The difference can be felt immediately
»
» Forums dead lol and more discussion on snake oil products.

The forum isn’t dead, but the German trolls like Iron_Man, moawk, Stevie_Dee and their other aliases did a good job trying to kill it.