Anders Behring Breivik is balding

maybe he went mad as a result of his hair loss which he could not control.

is it just me or is his hair getting thicker/fuller as the trial progresses.

Also what is it with bald guys in norway. Every other guy in the court room is a bald or balding.

» maybe he went mad as a result of his hair loss which he could not control.
»
» is it just me or is his hair getting thicker/fuller as the trial
» progresses.
»
» Also what is it with bald guys in norway. Every other guy in the court
» room is a bald or balding.

According to his “manifesto”, he was very upset about it and with women rejecting him… and a lot of the interviews with former friends and associates said he was very self-conscious about his looks, his hair, his nose (he had plastic surgery done on his nose to “look more Aryan”…) He also wore makeup!

And yes, Scandinavian countries have a high incidence of premature balding, for some reason.

Anders Breivik does not exactly look like Hitler’s ideal specimen…

And what’s with that police dude and the tattoos??? Pretty scary…

» According to his “manifesto”, he was very upset about it and with women
» rejecting him… and a lot of the interviews with former friends and
» associates said he was very self-conscious about his looks, his hair, his
» nose (he had plastic surgery done on his nose to “look more Aryan”…) He
» also wore makeup!

if there ever is a hair loss cure they should deny it to him for life. That dudes needs to rott in hell.

» » According to his “manifesto”, he was very upset about it and with women
» » rejecting him… and a lot of the interviews with former friends and
» » associates said he was very self-conscious about his looks, his hair,
» his
» » nose (he had plastic surgery done on his nose to “look more Aryan”…)
» He
» » also wore makeup!
»
» if there ever is a hair loss cure they should deny it to him for life. That
» dudes needs to rott in hell.

I doubt if he’ll have access to any hair loss treatments in prison (which looks like a summer camp from the photos I’ve seen).

We’ll see what his hair looks like in a couple of decades when they release him.

» And yes, Scandinavian countries have a high incidence of premature balding,
» for some reason.

Possibly an evolutionary adaptation to expose skin to more sunlight in northern lattitudes, where there is less natural sunlight, to prevent vitamin D deficiency.

And it is even more likely for the same reason, that there are so many light-haired people in northern latitudes, as light hair allows more sunlight to reach the scalp (light-colored hair would seem a better solution over baldness, because increasing the amount of skin exposure to sunlight while at the same time retaining hair to help keep warm, would seem the optimal solution).

If he is, indeed, very self-conscious of his looks, I know a good punishment for him for committing those attacks in Norway. Call him fat, ugly, balding and whathaveyou all day, everyday. :smiley: I’m only slightly kidding of course, but I hate the guy.

» Possibly an evolutionary adaptation to expose skin to more sunlight in
» northern lattitudes, where there is less natural sunlight, to prevent
» vitamin D deficiency.

We grow beards while at the same time our hair loss begins. On one hand sunlight is blocked from reaching the skin by the beard, on the other sunlight is increased by going bald on top?

Why would nature devise such a system.

Would it not be a far cleaner solution if we were to not grow beards & body in the first place and keep our hair - like the chinese.