You Know Whats Weird To Me

Earlier in the year and late last year I used to phone the Farjo about getting on trials,It was always in a few weeks,a few more weeks and so on this was just to get to the pre-screening for trial 2.It all came to nothing.

I no longer phone them,to see.I got totally pissed off with phoning them.It always amounted to a big nothing.I’d get my hopes up that they will call me for pre-screening,but it never happened.It also never happened for a few others on these forums.

They are no longer taking phone numbers for trial 2,but they are taking phone numbers for future reference only.Wishful thing on my part,but getting on trial 3 would be nice,wouldn’t it.

I did have a conversation with Lesley,this is the lady dealing with it all,just after christmas.I phoned them and instead of the receptionist answering the phone she did,this may of been due to staff being on christmas leave or what,I do not know.

She told me they was waiting for the lab to send the formula back to them to inject into the handfull of trialist they’d had at that time.She also informed me that the lab was trying to get it right,before they get it back.This I assume is what the hold up was about then.

Now what if the trialist that they injected,all grew good hair,would they still need trial 2b.This maybe just hoping on my part,but who knows!

Also would they at that point be able to fast track it,as they have with their other product thats coming out this year.

What do you think?

»
»
» Now what if the trialist that they injected,all grew good hair,would they
» still need trial 2b.This maybe just hoping on my part,but who knows!
»
» Also would they at that point be able to fast track it,as they have with
» their other product thats coming out this year.
»
» What do you think?

I think so, common sense dictates it really. If they have Protocol A that works quite well, there exists the chance that Protocol B could be even better. Also from the Kemp interview someone quoted earlier, they planned the “rolling trial” in advance.

Regarding the “fast track”…well we will have to wait and see. Hopefully when they release Vavelta they will provide more information and we can see how they intend to handle their releases.

Also, there was a poster a few months ago who got an email from Dr Farjo who said he had injected the first group of guys back in January. This has always ben the date I have worked from. After all if the Phase 2 started in Sep it would have taken a few months to recruit the guys, ascertain who the best test subjects are take biopsies and culture the cells and so on.

» Also, there was a poster a few months ago who got an email from Dr Farjo
» who said he had injected the first group of guys back in January. This
» has always ben the date I have worked from. After all if the Phase 2
» started in Sep it would have taken a few months to recruit the guys,
» ascertain who the best test subjects are take biopsies and culture the
» cells and so on.

I assume this is me your on about.I never had email.I was told over the phone.

There doesn’t seem to many on here who actually make contact with Farjo/Intercytex.

Intercytex respond to emails.Farjo do not.

At the moment they are not letting nothing out.Thats probally because,the only info they do let out is,only what they’d release anyway.

I received an email off Katherine at Intercytex recently.She never gave any info to me,but told me to keep eye on their website for any updates.

SO LETS JUST HOPE.I NOW JUST HOPE I HAVE NOT GOT TO KEEP SHAVING MY HEAD - I WANT HAIR!

What’s weird to me is that this is an old post from last week that somehow, mysteriously got transported to the top of the board!

It is dissapointing only nine have been shot up. Dammit why in the hell cant they take the time to update their website. If they have only shot guys up in January, I’d expect some prelim results by January of this year, not Oct.

Damn.

A little longer.

I dont see, now that safety trials are completed, why they arent’ shooting up about one bald guy a week in the back of the head. Its not like there aren’t legions of bald guys with bald spots who wouldn’t opt to try it. The sooner they start working in vivo, the sooner we should have a working product.

Im just going to cut and paste the TRC-paragraph:

"ICX-TRC

We started a Phase II trial of ICX-TRC, our cell therapy product for hair
regeneration in male-pattern baldness, in September. The process involves taking
a biopsy from the subject, separating out the relevant cells, and growing them
in our facility using our proprietary process. All biopsies from the first
cohort of 9 patients have been taken and most of these patients have been
treated. Further cohorts will follow investigating variations in delivery
technique. We expect to report preliminary data from this trial around the
middle of the year. "

Quote: “We expect to report preliminary data from this trial around the middle of the year”

Me again: …With the way things have been going, even though June and July are considered the “middle of the year”, I’d expect preliminary data sometime in Sept., October, or even November.

Im actually really expecting some regrowth with 900 injects over a large area, and 100 in a small one. I sure hope so anyway.

M

» Im just going to cut and paste the TRC-paragraph:
»
» "ICX-TRC
»
» We started a Phase II trial of ICX-TRC, our cell therapy product for hair
»
» regeneration in male-pattern baldness, in September. The process involves
» taking
» a biopsy from the subject, separating out the relevant cells, and growing
» them
» in our facility using our proprietary process. All biopsies from the first
»
» cohort of 9 patients have been taken and most of these patients have been
»
» treated. Further cohorts will follow investigating variations in delivery
»
» technique. We expect to report preliminary data from this trial around the
»
» middle of the year. "
»
»
» Quote: “We expect to report preliminary data from this trial around the
» middle of the year”
»
» Me again: …With the way things have been going, even though
» June and July are considered the “middle of the year”, I’d expect
» preliminary data sometime in Sept., October, or even November.
»
» Im actually really expecting some regrowth with 900 injects over a large
» area, and 100 in a small one. I sure hope so anyway.
»
»
»
» M

Yes, things are moving slowly. At first, they were saying cohort of 20 ppl, but they moved it down to 10 ppl per cohort ( written in the report ).

I hope by the time I’m writing those line all the 9 persons have been treated.

I do agree with you, I expect premilimary results around october/november and I hope there will be good results. But I think that the results are going to be only for the first cohort because I doubt the second cohort will be treated anytime soon.

Friendly, FrankHair1