Wow, this forum is dead, isn\'t it?

Hi Friends,

This forum might be dead but HM is rolling onward… slowly… but it IS rolling…

BTW, Aderans has updated their website and now offer PDFs for some recent articles as well as patents. Check it out here: http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_ournews.html

Best,
BB

» Hi Friends,
»
» This forum might be dead but HM is rolling onward… slowly… but it IS
» rolling…
»
» BTW, Aderans has updated their website and now offer PDFs for some recent
» articles as well as patents. Check it out here:
» http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_ournews.html
»
» Best,
» BB

ROLL ON HM - I WANT HAIR!..NICE FIND!

read on the page about OUR FUTURE on the aderans website… they says:
Achieving a bioengineered hair loss solution, is not many years away; in fact, it is likely that before the end of this decade patients will have access to hair multiplication technology. We anticipate that it will be, like many cosmetic procedures, a same-day, in-office procedure.

I think the meant before the end of next decade

» I think the meant before the end of next decade
Future man, in wich year u are? I’m in 2007… this mean before 2010, or 2010.

Now, i don’t know if is true, but i don’t make distortion of the info, if they say 2010, maybe is true… we can speak only in 2010…

I guess we all know that we just have to wait for more news from Intercytex or Anderans and there isnt much to say in the meantime…It seems like the forum goes crazy for awhile and then slows down and picks up again

I am tired of waiting for hair multiplication. Sometimes I feel that this is all but a sick joke.

man, they can predict HM will be out by the end of next week for all i care.

i’m not going on that emotional roller coaster. (ooh! look! they said it’ll be out by 2008! it’s in print guys! look!)

i’m still hopeful but the bottom line is we still have no idea what year or decade this thing will be released.

there’s nothing else really to talk about until we see results. period.

Personally, I’m not holding my breath for a release date.

I’m just holding my breath for some concrete evidence that the stuff really works and it’s within 5-10 years. That information would be enough to make me feel safe about some FUE work in the nearer-term.

I’m still not gonna take any stupid HT risks even after we “know” that HM is soon to be real, but just knowing that it’s within a decade would make me get a little bit more aggressive on HTs than I otherwise would.

» Hi Friends,
»
» This forum might be dead but HM is rolling onward… slowly… but it IS
» rolling…
»
» BTW, Aderans has updated their website and now offer PDFs for some recent
» articles as well as patents. Check it out here:
» http://www.aderansresearch.com/ari_ournews.html
»
» Best,
» BB

It’s just because there is no news because Intercytex and Aderans are working at it.

My post about trusting led to a long one and I think it’s a little coincidental.

I only believe now what the companies say. All the talk of it being out either tomorrow or 30 years here just doesn’t seem rational to me.

i’m with you. i’m not getting any HT work done either until i know HM is going to be released too.

Yes, you know what I am going to say :

“Within 5 years”…