Wouldn\'t be time for an interview with Washenik

Don’t you think it would be time for an interview with Ken Washenik coz it makes a while we didn’t get any news from’em…

David, can you get something on the table?

Ya, I think \NT

» Don’t you think it would be time for an interview with Ken Washenik coz it
» makes a while we didn’t get any news from’em…
»
» David, can you get something on the table?

Washenik needs to be interviewed… wtf is Aderans doing these days? Where is Phase I now that it’s been a year plus in the works?

Washenik has given us the mushroom treatment for years.

Sorry, but thats my opinion. We have had way way way overambitious time frames and no scientific backup, no pictures, and they are finally supposedly in phase one. If they were having to compete for investors with ICX, they’d be losing ugly, but since Aderans (wigs) are funding them, they dont have to.

I dont know what he’d tell us, but would enjoy a KNOWLEDGABLE interviewer (if allowed to ask ANY question) put Washenik on the goddamned spot and make him give straight answers for once about where Aderans is in research, what approach (scaffolds, etc.) that their research is taking. They have been “out there” for so long, but haven’t shown anything to us. Its as if they are researching a secret weapon or something.

I believe Dr. Washenik has turned his attention to eyebrow transplants for women.

Not really convinced he is still trying to pursue HM with ARI.
He may instead be cutting ARI’s losses and waiting for Intercytex to finish and then just distribute the ICX process through the now larger Bosley chain.

I would not underestimate the parent company’s (Aderan’s) 2006 and YTD 2007 losses, and projectd continued losses.

From Today’s NEWS

I really hope ICX can license its product to any willing doctor who pays them a percentage/fee or whatever.

Oh, Bosley WILL make a ton of money off it.

Most of the non-MPB world will flabbergasted by the true size of the MPB market, which will finally show itself when there’s a decent realistic solution for MPB. (Something that has never happened yet in the past.) This will make Bosley look like a great financial investment when HM hits.

The only positive side of this is that there’s no way Bosley can keep it all for themselves. Not unless they create the option of getting decent work done unlike their HT business. There’s just way too much demand for perfect results from HM. And when donor hair stops being a problem, the attention will QUICKLY start zero in on the messed-up hairline work and stuff that curt-rate HT doctors have been doing for so long.

And in general, there is way too much awareness these days that hair work does not have to be as amateur as most of Bosley’s work. Not everyone off the street knows it yet, but there are thousands & thousands of patients of the top-level HT doctors who know better already.

» Washenik has given us the mushroom treatment for years.
»
»
»
» Sorry, but thats my opinion. We have had way way way overambitious time
» frames and no scientific backup, no pictures, and they are finally
» supposedly in phase one. If they were having to compete for investors with
» ICX, they’d be losing ugly, but since Aderans (wigs) are funding them, they
» dont have to.
»
»
» I dont know what he’d tell us, but would enjoy a KNOWLEDGABLE interviewer
» (if allowed to ask ANY question) put Washenik on the goddamned spot and
» make him give straight answers for once about where Aderans is in
» research, what approach (scaffolds, etc.) that their research is taking.
» They have been “out there” for so long, but haven’t shown anything to us.
» Its as if they are researching a secret weapon or something.

Nobody owes you any explanation.

»
» Nobody owes you any explanation.

If they want me to be an investor, they owe me PLENTY of explanation. But Aderans doesn’t seem to be interested in investors, so we all get the mushroom treatment from them----kept in the dark, and fed bullshit. They may be on the cusp of a great development, or they may have had dissapointment after dissapointment, but the public (us) sure as hell hasn’t been told about it.