Willy, did Manning update you on Umar\'s Acell results?

Willy, did Manning update you on Dr. Umar’s Acell results? I thought that Dr. Umar had started using Acell a few months back and was going to provide photos for Manning.

i spoke with mike, he said so far umar has not sent anything, i dont know if thats a good or bad sign

How long ago did you speak with Manning?

last week might not necesarily be a bad sign.
It’s either it failed and hes dragging his feet, or it worked but he doesnt wanna report yet because he only did it on 1 person and wants to make sure it works again , or simpy to early to show results

» Willy, did Manning update you on Dr. Umar’s Acell results? I thought that
» Dr. Umar had started using Acell a few months back and was going to provide
» photos for Manning.

Nothing new on Dr. Umar. I spoke with him yesterday. They said that Dr. Jones’ patient pics look pretty good although may will take several months before we will know if it regrows hair. They are still confident that it will regenerate donor tissue and hair…time will tell.

As far as Dr. Jones’ statements about hair regrowth on other parts of the body…Acell said that maybe he was speaking of the use of other ECM’s. Acell has not verified this yet.

My best advice is to relax and wait. Hopefully, we’ll know something in a few months, which is much better than 3-5 years. If you have specific questions about Acell, I would urge you to call Acell. They are very approachable and will answer most (perhaps all) of the questions that you have.