WidowsPeak Aug 2007 Photos

BTW, in case you haven’t tried it yourself, it can be difficult to point a camera at your head and take photos of your head that aren’t blurry, don’t have lighting issues, and are exactly the same angle.

What products do you use?

Where hairline was

Where hairline is

These are WidowsPeeek’s photos presented together for a more accurate comparison.
Do you see REGROWTH or DEGROWTH?

BeforeAfter

» These are WidowsPeeek’s photos presented together for a more accurate
» comparison.
» Do you see REGROWTH or DEGROWTH?
»
» BeforeAfter

best combover take that back worst combover i have ever seen
how about pics without the combover

» best combover take that back worst combover i have ever seen
» how about pics without the combover
I have to agree with you HanginInThere.
The comb-over is especially evident in the enlarged photo. The comb-over hair is just lying flat on top of his head and the part on the side of this head is about an inch too low for a normal part.

» best combover take that back worst combover i have ever seen
» how about pics without the combover

To be the kind of combover you’re accusing me of, it would have to be going the other way.

Look at the photos and you can clearly see that I am combing NEWLY REGROWN HAIR OVER A PREVIOUSLY BALD AREA.

» What products do you use?

Appears to be some kind of concealer or dye used here. Look at the black on top compared to the side.

» » What products do you use?
»
» Appears to be some kind of concealer or dye used here. Look at the black
» on top compared to the side.
It’s hair dye but WidowsPeak (the real WidowsPeak, not WidowsPeeek)will tell you it is just new regrowth combed over top existing hair.
You can follow the real WidowsPeak on the other forum where he does his posting.
You can see the clumps of hair dye on the thinning area of his temples. It quite obvious.

Here’s the link
http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=1489&sid=39f70dfa08d3fcd1239ea7f0334a8d35

» It’s hair dye but WidowsPeak (the real WidowsPeak, not WidowsPeeek)will
» tell you it is just new regrowth combed over top existing hair.

It doesn’t look like hair dye. Women who dye their hair don’t have these clumps in it. And why would he only dye the top? It appears to be a concealer, perhaps Couvre?

» » » What products do you use?
» »
» » Appears to be some kind of concealer or dye used here. Look at the
» black
» » on top compared to the side.
» It’s hair dye but WidowsPeak (the real WidowsPeak, not WidowsPeeek)will
» tell you it is just new regrowth combed over top existing hair.
» You can follow the real WidowsPeak on the other forum where he does his
» posting.
» You can see the clumps of hair dye on the thinning area of his temples. It
» quite obvious.
»
» Here’s the link
» http://millerarts.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=1489&sid=39f70dfa08d3fcd1239ea7f0334a8d35

whether the combover is new hair or old hair is irrelevant its a HUGE combover abut three inches down from the normal partline with dyed black hair
the wholething is hideous
if the combover did not exist the temples would go back another two inches which is the real state of widows hair

it is also blatantly obvious by the pics that widows crown is bald and thats the reason, including the rapidly receding temples…for the huge combover

i mean who submits combover pics, that is absurd…
but its the only choice widows has i guess