Why you must abdicate

Maybe you have been around here and other forums relatively long time.Maybe you are a newbie

The theme of the hucksters in the field of hair loss cures/solutions/treatments…etc, which today means mostly hair transplant – is that they are giving the people what they want. They insist, of course, that not only are they giving the public what it wants, but the public loves it.

Both those propositions are demonstrably false. As a glaring example of their falsity I implore you to look at the numbers of so called “repair” cases. Also, you may look at the numbers of former HT patients now hiding under hair systems instead proudly showing the natural looking hair full heads after the expensive HT. Also, you may look (if you try you can find those statements) at statements from famous HT physicians where they claim that vast majority of HT surgeons don’t know what they are doing and are producing opposite of cosmetic improvement. And what I describe as vast majority is according to some of those famous doctors as high as 99%.

If hucksters know what the people want, and are giving it to them, how does it happen that the majority of former HT patients have devastating outcomes (I won’t call them results) or if the outcome is no devastating, the satisfaction, if any, from pleasing HT result lead so brief of a life, turning into disappointment in few years down the road with the natural hair loss progressing further and exposing un natural strange looking patches of hair, like islands. Not only do the hucksters not give the public what the public wants, but the public itself does not know until it gets it.

It is false assumption that the demand creates the supply, in every case. In the world of hair loss cures/treatments/solutions……it is the supply that creates a demand. There is never a demand for anything that is not necessary ,until it comes along, many times with false and misleading advertising, with repetition and exposure over and over, and takes hold on people.

Sure, you will say, and I agree, there is good HT doctors with great track record.

But what does THAT change? I can’t judge something by the 1% ! 1% is not the rule, it is the exception of the rule.

It is downright LIE to suggest that the hucksters in the HL industry are giving the people what they want. It is equally mendacious to suggest that the public ON THE WHOLE are satisfied with what they received. If they were, they would not go to get the “repair”.

Hey you, virgin scalp, if you happen to read this, know that the “lucky” ones…those who got the repair from the ” good” doctors ,now wish they never heard about HT and never did it in the first place. Regardless of how good looking, natural, wonderful “repair” they got after all.

“Image of a natural looking head full hair “ is a debased currency, whose purchasing power decreases every year. Learn it now, before the HT you “demand”, or statistically probable, became repaired, eventually.

They say they will give you the “image” of great head full of hair.

The reality behind the “image” may be quite another thing.The worst word ever coined by advertising people is “image”.The only image that constantly,over few decades,gets polished over and over is THEIR image,every time when they feel that has become somewhat tarnished.Then barrage of publicity about the dedication,the service,the high ideals starts.Never any real attempt was made to remedy practices and reform the things that tarnished the image in the first place.

You mean “abstain.”

The HT industry might be sleazy and imperfect, but saying only 1% of HTs are successful is just asinine.

» You mean “abstain.”
»
» The HT industry might be sleazy and imperfect, but saying only 1% of HTs
» are successful is just asinine.

I said what I meant - to renounce it is addressed to them

“but saying only 1% of HTs
» are successful is just asinine.”

read my text.I did’t say that.

And who the f… are you to tell me what I mean?

» » You mean “abstain.”
» »
» » The HT industry might be sleazy and imperfect, but saying only 1% of
» HTs
» » are successful is just asinine.
»
» I said what I meant - to renounce
»
» “but saying only 1% of HTs
» » are successful is just asinine.”
»
» read my text.I did’t say that.
»
» And who the f… are you to tell me what I mean?

Right… and if “abdicate” was a direct synonym of “renounce,” then the usage would be appropriate. The word has a more specific meaning - to renounce some form of authority.

From Dictionary.com

1. to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, esp. in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.

2. to give up or renounce (authority, duties, an office, etc.), esp. in a voluntary, public, or formal manner: King Edward VIII of England abdicated the throne in 1936.

From Webster
(intransitive form)

• to renounce a throne, high office, dignity, or function

-abdicate implies a giving up of sovereign power or sometimes an evading of responsibility such as that of a parent

Copy and pasted.

I told you it was addressed at THEM.

» I told you it was addressed at THEM.

So… “you” in the title is directed at the holders of authority (ie HT surgeons), while the “you” in your actual post refers to the forum-goer.

Sense. You gotta love it.

» » I told you it was addressed at THEM.
»
» So… “you” in the title is directed at the holders of authority (ie HT
» surgeons), while the “you” in your actual post refers to the forum-goer.
»
» Sense. You gotta love it.

yes.

I agree with quite a bit of those comments. HTs will always boil down to basic math: you only have so much donor hair (supply), and there’s only so much you can do with it (demand).

I get extremely angry when I see clinics make comments such as “Every patient is like a page out of GC magazine”… it’s like those clinics feel they can manipulate our emotional anxiety in an effort to make us dispense with common sense.

» Maybe you have been around here and other forums relatively long time.Maybe
» you are a newbie
»
» The theme of the hucksters in the field of hair loss
» cures/solutions/treatments…etc, which today means mostly hair transplant –
» is that they are giving the people what they want. They insist, of course,
» that not only are they giving the public what it wants, but the public
» loves it.
»
» Both those propositions are demonstrably false. As a glaring example of
» their falsity I implore you to look at the numbers of so called “repair”
» cases. Also, you may look at the numbers of former HT patients now hiding
» under hair systems instead proudly showing the natural looking hair full
» heads after the expensive HT. Also, you may look (if you try you can find
» those statements) at statements from famous HT physicians where they claim
» that vast majority of HT surgeons don’t know what they are doing and are
» producing opposite of cosmetic improvement. And what I describe as vast
» majority is according to some of those famous doctors as high as 99%.
»
» If hucksters know what the people want, and are giving it to them, how
» does it happen that the majority of former HT patients have devastating
» outcomes (I won’t call them results) or if the outcome is no devastating,
» the satisfaction, if any, from pleasing HT result lead so brief of a life,
» turning into disappointment in few years down the road with the natural
» hair loss progressing further and exposing un natural strange looking
» patches of hair, like islands. Not only do the hucksters not give the
» public what the public wants, but the public itself does not know until it
» gets it.
»
» It is false assumption that the demand creates the supply, in every case.
» In the world of hair loss cures/treatments/solutions……it is the supply
» that creates a demand. There is never a demand for anything that is not
» necessary ,until it comes along, many times with false and misleading
» advertising, with repetition and exposure over and over, and takes hold on
» people.
»
» Sure, you will say, and I agree, there is good HT doctors with great track
» record.
»
» But what does THAT change? I can’t judge something by the 1% ! 1% is not
» the rule, it is the exception of the rule.
»
» It is downright LIE to suggest that the hucksters in the HL industry are
» giving the people what they want. It is equally mendacious to suggest that
» the public ON THE WHOLE are satisfied with what they received. If they
» were, they would not go to get the “repair”.
»
» Hey you, virgin scalp, if you happen to read this, know that the “lucky”
» ones…those who got the repair from the ” good” doctors ,now wish they never
» heard about HT and never did it in the first place. Regardless of how good
» looking, natural, wonderful “repair” they got after all.
»
» “Image of a natural looking head full hair “ is a debased currency, whose
» purchasing power decreases every year. Learn it now, before the HT you
» “demand”, or statistically probable, became repaired, eventually.
»
» They say they will give you the “image” of great head full of hair.
»
» The reality behind the “image” may be quite another thing.The worst word
» ever coined by advertising people is “image”.The only image that
» constantly,over few decades,gets polished over and over is THEIR
» image,every time when they feel that has become somewhat tarnished.Then
» barrage of publicity about the dedication,the service,the high ideals
» starts.Never any real attempt was made to remedy practices and reform the
» things that tarnished the image in the first place.

» I agree with quite a bit of those comments. HTs will always boil down to
» basic math: you only have so much donor hair (supply), and there’s only so
» much you can do with it (demand).
»
» I get extremely angry when I see clinics make comments such as “Every
» patient is like a page out of GC magazine”… it’s like those clinics feel
» they can manipulate our emotional anxiety in an effort to make us dispense
» with common sense.
»
»

Yes.And the group tolerating, ignoring, or harboring them, even without actively collaborating in their actions,is disgraceful.I don’t think one should take responsibility for what other members of their group have done,if they themselves didn’t do this.But not only it is prudent to speak out and renounce bad practices,it is call of duty.A professional group establishes clear definitions and rules what is acceptable and what not.That what ethic is all about.Not empty rhetoric.Specially because it is left solely up to them to regulate those things.

When is the standard of care not met in HT? Can anyone answer that?How much damage can be done on patient until group of HT doctors will take a stand and say that is not acceptable? That never happened.Ever.

» When is the standard of care not met in HT? Can anyone answer that?How
» much damage can be done on patient until group of HT doctors will take a
» stand and say that is not acceptable? That never happened.Ever.

Ok,time for me to GO AWAY.What I learned about HT I would not proclaim it like broken record,unasked,again.
All this experience with this HT doctors changed how I look on the medical field in general.Last week I went to my doctor to give me antibiotic’s so I can get rid of sinuses inflammation that has been bothering me for about a month.I very rarely go to doctors.He has been my doctor for years,but I have seen him just for periodical check ups.I just never went to the doctors office much.So he tells me I gained 30 LBS since last time I was there and my weight before was always 165-175.I said ,“I know,I don’t exercise any longer,it has been 2 years,that I don’t”.He is like ah I am going to give you this two medications and they are going to make you feel great and you will loose your fat.I reply to him,I know I don’t exercise and eat healthy,I just need to go back to the gym,I don’t want any pills.But no,he tries to push some garbage pills on me trying to make me change my mind and take the prescriptions.He was very persistent.On the end I told him straight “look I don’t want your pills,I don’t want to take pills if I don’t have to,no matter what wonder they do for me to loose fat”.I am looking for a new doctor now,someone who doesn’t push garbage to people and collect perks that the pharmacy companies are giving doctors to push their drugs.I will do my research,:slight_smile: ,I learned that.

I need to hit the gym,full time again instead of sitting here ,talking trash.
My shaved cone head will look great with some sexy body he he he ,f… your hair.I ,close my eyes and see…she says common common common and smiles at me … boooooooooooyyyyyyyyyy!!! :slight_smile: gotta get in the tune,again!

Thanks and So long

What the hell are you talking about?
I don’t know of a single prescription medication that makes a person lose that kind of weight, unless you’re referring to some adrenergic agonist - which would be a controlled substance. And there’s no chance in hell any physician would prescribe a controlled substance for the purpose of weight loss. I think you’re full of it.

Hey John, it is amazing how this opens your eyes to the business of medicine and to see what most doctors have let greed make them become. It took me 10 years to find someone I felt comfortable with trying to repair this damage. What a costly lesson it has been.

Losing 30 pounds is a breeze, just stop eating the food the corrupt food industry is pushing on everyone and start eating foods that don’t need to be manufactured. Simple, naturally raised meat, poultry, fish, vegetables and small amounts of fruit. You can eat to you heart’s content, and you will be your natuaral weight, no doctors needed.